MT5 open trades every new candle

Please i need an EA for MT5 that open trades every new candle

Can someone help me?

//============================================================================//
int    CHECK_NEW_M1_FRAME ()                                            { //< 1>
                                                                          //< 2>
static datetime TIME_M1_LAST = NULL                                     ; //< 3>
       datetime TIME_M1_THIS = iTime ( SYMBOL , PERIOD_M1 , 0 )         ; //< 4>
                                                                          //< 5>
if   ( TIME_M1_LAST < TIME_M1_THIS )                                      //< 6>
     {                                                                    //< 7>
       TIME_M1_LAST = TIME_M1_THIS                                      ; //< 8>
                                                                          //< 9>
       /* TRADING CODE */                                               ; //<10>
                                                                          //<11>
       FLAG_NEW_M1  = true                                              ; //<12>
     }                                                                    //<13>
else   FLAG_NEW_M1  = NULL                                              ; //<14>
                                                                          //<15>
                                                                          //<16>
return true                                                           ; } //<17>
//============================================================================//

Airat Safin:

Thanks Airat Safin! I'm sorry I'm a beginner and I don't know how to work with the codes. I need the complete code or a complete EA. Can you help me?

1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

Eduardo Degobi:

Thanks Airat Safin! I'm sorry I'm a beginner and I don't know how to work with the codes. I need the complete code or a complete EA. Can you help me?

It is possible if it is not very complex

William Roeder:
  1. Don't double post! You already had this thread open.
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

2. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem, you stated a want. Show us your attempt (using the CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help

Or pay someone. Top of every page is the link Freelance.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum

ok thanks

Eduardo Degobi:
Please i need an EA for MT5 that open trades every new candle

Can someone help me?

Open position every new candle.

Reason: