Purchased EA will not install

When I click on the market tab I see the EA I purchased and it says "Product is purchased, but not downloaded yet" but when I click the blue "Install" button, nothing happens? Tried restarting my MT4, logging out of the account under tools->options->community and logging back in but still nothing happens when I click on "install"

Any suggestions?

Got it working, incase anyone else has this issue - had to delete everything out of the "Community" folder (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community)

JWD210:
Got it working, incase anyone else has this issue - had to delete everything out of the "Community" folder (AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community)
I deleted everything but still yet nothing is working. Is there a way to help me out

Adedokun Adedeji:
I deleted everything but still yet nothing is working. Is there a way to help me out

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

product is purchased but not downloaded yet

Sergey Golubev, 2020.09.02 10:04

Make sure -

• that you have Internet Explorer the latest version installed on your PC (I am having version 11);
  • that you are using the latest build of Metatrader,
  • that you are login to Community folder using your login (adedokunadedeji) - not your email.
  • that your password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change this password; read this thread for information).

----------------

read post #1 for more options.

Reason: