how I Can Open Case or Complaint Against A foued Operation from one of MQL5 Users

how I Can Open Case or Complaint Against A foued Operation from one of MQL5 Users

Mamoun izmiqna:

What kind of operation?

No specifics please.

Mamoun izmiqna:

What does "foued" mean?

Mamoun izmiqna:

Any update on this? I too need to complaint about one developer.. I think MQL5 could a best place for scammer too since no MQL5 customer service available. 

Aston_dl:

Any update on this? I too need to complaint about one developer.. I think MQL5 could a best place for scammer too since no MQL5 customer service available. 

This is my suggestion which I am posting all the time on the forum:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Recommend your Solutions about Irresponsibility of Some Developers and Sellers.

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.14 09:18

• If you bought the product from your friend or from your relative or from very active users on this forum so you can fix anything related with the sellers who are responsible about what they are selling (and because you both know each other for the long time).
  • But if you bought something from "anyone" just because of have a lot of money so - sorry: it is your risk, and this risk can not be turned to anyone else (same with Signals, and same with Freelance).

----------------

I am posting this suggestion all the time on the forum. It is related to the Signals, the Market, and to the Freelance as well - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2020.01.16 06:35

There is one rule which some people follow:
subscribe to the signal or create an order in Freelance or purchase the product from the user/seller/coder/provider you know in person or you know by activity on the forum.

Because if you purchased something so I may ask:
"Do you know the seller in person, or you are familiar with him on this forum?"
If you say: "Not" so it will be very strange case for me ...

Just my optinion.

----------------

There are a lot of professional and honest users/coders on the forum, and some of them are very active on this forum helping to the other people and replying on the forum posts/requests.

Always choose the person you know in this forum (who is very active here), and you will have much less problems with anything.

Just my opinion sorry (because I am not a coder, and I am using Freelance and Market as well).

I have just got a job done with 108 days delay from a so called developer who accused me of trying to steal his code. 

He slandered me in his review accusing me of  trying to steal his code when I only had a demonstration, I called arbitration because he himself quit fixing. Arbitration did nothing he came back, fixed one problem but I got discouraged of pointing out other irregularities because he seems to be limited.

I paid it in full of course, later he slanders me for trying to use the code before paying, how could that be possible? 

He deserves at least a period of suspension.

C'mon mql5, we pay 10% your arbitration does nothing, coders do whatever they think is right to their convenience here.

Reason: