Can't create same signal after deleting it?

I don't know why, 4 days ago, i made a signal provider on my demo account to track it's status, today, it was there but not updating and the name had scratch on it. When I deleted it and tried to open a new one for the same account...

Specified account already being used as a signal

I already tried to change the investor password, but it looks like when you use an account number once, even if you delete the signal completely, you can't open a new one using the same account?

Then there is the second question, why did the signal stopped following the account and updating at all?

Alireza Khodakarami:

I don't know why, 4 days ago, i made a signal provider on my demo account to track it's status, today, it was there but not updating and the name had scratch on it. When I deleted it and tried to open a new one for the same account...

Specified account already being used as a signal

I already tried to change the investor password, but it looks like when you use an account number once, even if you delete the signal completely, you can't open a new one using the same account?

Then there is the second question, why did the signal stopped following the account and updating at all?

Yes, you cannot publish a signal with a trading account previously used to subscribe to another signal.

How can i remove those multiple write ups on my platform 

hello ,

i  have attached 2 picture of my MT5 platform pictures

theres a digit all over my platform that i need to get rid of,

please i need advice on how to get those stuffs off

Files:
IMG_0400.jpg  682 kb
IMG_0403.jpg  2300 kb

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes, you cannot publish a signal with a trading account previously used to subscribe to another signal.

Well, considering that is a demo test of my robot, and there is no fee taken from anyone,i don't see why we shouldn't able to do this for demo accounts.

Also, the second question was not replied. why did the platform stopped taking updates before today?

Alireza Khodakarami:

Well, considering that is a demo test of my robot, and there is no fee taken from anyone,i don't see why we shouldn't able to do this for demo accounts.

Also, the second question was not replied. why did the platform stopped taking updates before today?

I couldn't know, in everybody else's computers MT4/5 terminals are updated normally.

Oisrael1:

hello ,

i  have attached 2 picture of my MT5 platform pictures

theres a digit all over my platform that i need to get rid of,

please i need advice on how to get those stuffs off

These are related to some indicators or utilities you are using.

Try with right click on your chart >> objects and delete them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I couldn't know, in everybody else's computers MT4/5 terminals are updated normally.

I didn't talk about updating terminal. the signal provider stopped updating in the site for new information

Alireza Khodakarami:

I didn't talk about updating terminal. the signal provider stopped updating in the site for new information

If the signal latest trades are not updated in MQL5.com, then maybe the signal has been disconnected from monitoring.

I have one question for you though, why don't you contact the signal provider about these specific to his/her signal questions?

Reason: