How to check mt4 account turn on copy or not?

Dear all,

I'm a EA provider. How I check my consumer make copy trade for other accounts who not my consumer.

For example: I get 20% profit from my comsumer. They may be deposit 1000$ for 1st mt4 account, then they run a software to copy trades from 1st to 2nd account. Then I can not calculate profit of 2nd account

How I know they treat me or not.

Thank a lot.

livetolove003:

Dear all,

I'm a EA provider. How I check my consumer make copy trade for other accounts who not my consumer.

For example: I get 20% profit from my comsumer. They may be deposit 1000$ for 1st mt4 account, then they run a software to copy trades from 1st to 2nd account. Then I can not calculate profit of 2nd account

Thank a lot.

What are you talking about?

If you are talking about MQL5 signal copying, it doesn't work like that at all.

livetolove003:

Dear all,

Thank a lot.

You cannot control that a signal subscriber is using a trade copier into another account.

As far as I know there is only one broker who protects the trader from such disloyal investors

Fernando Morales:

You cannot control that a signal subscriber is using a trade copier into another account.

As far as I know there is only one broker who protects the trader from such disloyal investors

Dear Fernando. Thank you for your response.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What are you talking about?

If you are talking about MQL5 signal copying, it doesn't work like that at all.

I mean if I have investor password of mt4 account, can I know does it run any EA at other PC?

MQL5.com let's you create a private signal for yourself so you can copy your trades. Probably the easiest way to do it, and I don't think it costs anything.
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
Discover new MetaTrader 5 opportunities with MQL5 community and services
  • www.mql5.com
Ask questions on technical analysis, discuss trading systems and improve your MQL5 programming skills to develop your own trading strategies. Communicate and share your experience with traders from anywhere in the world, answer questions and help beginners — MQL5.community is developing along with you. Forgot Username and Password Somehow I...

livetolove003:
I mean if I have investor password of mt4 account, can I know does it run any EA at other PC?

No, the investor password only gives you monitoring privileges.

alfred0809:
MQL5.com let's you create a private signal for yourself so you can copy your trades. Probably the easiest way to do it, and I don't think it costs anything.
I have some doubts about that. Could someone confirm it's really possible to copy from a private signal ? And the cost ?

Alain Verleyen:
I have some doubts about that. Could someone confirm it's really possible to copy from a private signal ? And the cost ?

Yes Alain, you can copy your own signal free of charge, if you use the same MQL5 account credentials.

This is not working if you set your signal as private though, because you will not be able to find it in order to subscribe.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Yes Alain, you can copy your own signal free of charge, if you use the same MQL5 account credentials.

This is not working if you set your signal as private though, because you will not be able to find it in order to subscribe.

Thanks Eleni, so that doesn't work with a private signal. Isn't a free signal only on demo account as some years ago (I don't have time to check myself) ?

And if it's public, anyone can copy it too. So all of that seems useless, not ?

Alain Verleyen:

Thanks Eleni, so that doesn't work with a private signal. Isn't a free signal only on demo account as some years ago (I don't have time to check myself) ?

And if it's public, anyone can copy it too. So all of that seems useless, not ?

No, the solution is to put a high price, something like $1000, so nobody would dare copying it and you can still copy it for free.

Reason: