MT5 and NSE

what is the procedure to add symbol from NSE to MT5 marketwatch and start trading NSE option trading and back test..

Any symbol is related to the broker (the brokers can add the symbol).
If you want to find NSE symbols in MT5 so you should find the broker who is proposing it for traders.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Stock Market A To Z: 26 Names, Themes And Trends To Watch

Sergey Golubev, 2017.04.23 08:16

As the people are continuing asking about Indian market data so it is the information about -

I think - some MT5 brokers are also providing those data so please find it by yourself for example.

And there are some other brokers who are providing it (we can not suggest any broker so you should find it by yourself using google for example).

You don't need  to suggest any broker, can you share the list of brokers who support Mt4/MT5 in India

Gellet Manchenella:
You don't need  to suggest any broker, can you share the list of brokers who support Mt4/MT5 in India
Yes, you can try 100 or 500 brokers (by openning the demo accounts with them), select the brokers for India by symbols, and share the list of brokers for all of us (on the same way as I did here).
How do I add a stock symbol to MT5?
How do I add a stock symbol to MT5?
  • www.mql5.com
I am subscribed to Just2Trade-MT5 on a MT5 Demo account. How do I get marketwatch to show tickers instead of forex...
Reason: