Please Help! - page 3

So, let me get this straight. When an MT4 EA or other combination using ADR, we're supposed to just expect this error message to come up every time we look at a chart in a timeframe higher than 1 day? Is that the expectation? I like that my developer included ADR in the package they created. But, obviously we need to be able to look at higher time frames - and reasonably should be able to do so without having to deal with this error message - don't  you think?

John Turner #: reasonably should be able to do so without having to deal with this error message - don't  you think?

The ADR should have been coded to look at the D1. That's the only way to get the “daily range.”

int ATRTimeFrame= PERIOD_D1; // timeframe for ATR (LEAVE AT PERIOD_D1)
It was coded that way. Why did you break it?

The broker seems to be a hacker. He’s not willing to turn back my money. What to do ? Any claim! Or any email to send to the main concerns.

Ramy Tanios #: The broker seems to be a hacker. He’s not willing to turn back my money. What to do ? Any claim! Or any email to send to the main concerns.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting in Financial Video

Sergey Golubev, 2022.05.19 18:00

Choosing a Forex Broker: Regulation and Financial Stability

What forex traders need to consider regarding the regulatory environment of the forex broker they trade with.

Hey is there anyone else using a Mac and connecting to a Signal / EA ??
I see my Signal on my MT5 but his trades don’t copy to my MT5.

I’m so close but so far!
Just need to fix this last problem!
MT5 help Bots don’t give me the answers!

Thanks Clinton 

Reason: