Autotrading

Hi, I'm a beginner here. I started trading and I'm trying to have auto trading. I don't know how to set it up? I click on the icon but I can't set anything else. Can you help me? Thanks

bj12:
Hi, I'm a beginner here. I started trading and I'm trying to have auto trading. I don't know how to set it up? I click on the icon but I can't set anything else. Can you help me? Thanks

"AutoTrading' is a function, not an option. In order to enable 'AutoTrading' you need to first put EA (Expert Advisor, also called Trading Robot) in MT4 folder. Once you put the file, it will appear in 'experts' list. You need to apply it to any chart and then enabling 'AutoTrading' will start something; profitable or not is a separate topic as its not necessary that trading robot may result profit.

oh ... I thought I was going to set it up, I was going to determine the amount, the commodity, and it was going to trade me. Now I pick a commodity, determine + and - and watch it work. I would like to have it for longer and maybe a little more profits and not 1-2 €

How should I trade correctly, how should I do it?

bj12:
How should I trade correctly, how should I do it?
So if it were that simple and it were a button-press money printing machine, would anyone still be working? 

Mastering trading takes years or decades and most people still lose more money than they earn.

My opinion is - trader needs study manualy trading first. It is necessary for understanding machine-trading.
But it's not mean, that trader must be successful in manually trading. It is only basically. 

Exactly, I guess so ... I am learning now, once I get along, sometimes not. I'm looking to find the commodities on which the movement is and set t / p and s / l

every advice will help me in learning
Reason: