EA without magic number

Hello. Happy holidays. Please forgive me if I am asking a newbie question because I am a newbie. Now, I have this EA that I discovered on the internet that I want to use. When I launched the EA on a chart I discovered that it has no magic numer. All other EAs that I have been using have magic numbers so I was wondering why this was different. So, my question is. If this EA has no magic number can I use it on more than one currency pair chart or is its use limited to one currency pair chart? Thanks.

Emekadavid:
Hello. Happy holidays. Please forgive me if I am asking a newbie question because I am a newbie. Now, I have this EA that I discovered on the internet that I want to use. When I launched the EA on a chart I discovered that it has no magic numer. All other EAs that I have been using have magic numbers so I was wondering why this was different. So, my question is. If this EA has no magic number can I use it on more than one currency pair chart or is its use limited to one currency pair chart? Thanks.

just because there are no external 'magic number' setting in your ea does not mean it's not using one....Magic number are a unique order id to identify orders by the ea and without it a doubt it even will work...

Try ea on a demo and you sure will see that it uses magic as all other ea's does, just maybe in this case you can't change it 'externally'

Most likely you can use it in more than one currency pair.. Magic numbers usually exist to trace trade when coding but trading on other pairs wont affect it. 

Emekadavid:
You can have a script to check if your orders have a magic no. But this won't help much as you won't know what the EA does with the no. The best way might be to test your EA on a demo account, place manual trades, run another EA on another chart, same symbol...And check to see if there are conflicts...
Reason: