Black arrow v2 indicator

Hi,

Has anyone tried the black arrow v2 indicstor strstegy? it says it doesnt repaint but on my mt4 sometimes the arrow disappears if the candle goes in wrong direction to the arrow. 

Is it a useless indicator or is there any other confirmation indicator/MA that sdd to my charts to make it perform better. he says 80%success rate but if u enter as soon as the arrow appears most likely its less than 50%win.

any thoughts, let me know. 
PS im desperste to wuit my job and trade intraday forex with a very reliable strategy if anyone has an ideas.? thanks

If you quit your job to trade forex we will find you soon somewhere with a long beard, but without a sleigh...

forexturbo:
Hi,

Has anyone tried the black arrow v2 indicstor strstegy? it says it doesnt repaint but on my mt4 sometimes the arrow disappears if the candle goes in wrong direction to the arrow. 

Is it a useless indicator or is there any other confirmation indicator/MA that sdd to my charts to make it perform better. he says 80%success rate but if u enter as soon as the arrow appears most likely its less than 50%win.

any thoughts, let me know. 
PS im desperste to wuit my job and trade intraday forex with a very reliable strategy if anyone has an ideas.? thanks

that means it is repaint bro lol

and unfortunately @Jox90 said the truth :)

Ariyanto:

that means it is repaint bro lol

and unfortunately @Jox90 said the truth :)

aiiiii......it really is what i thought. so why are we all doing this if we cant give up our day jobs..

forexturbo:
aiiiii......it really is what i thought. so why are we all doing this if we cant give up our day jobs..
Because we are addicted. We are TA, that is not Technical Analysts, but Traders Anonymous...lol

"Hi. My name is John."

"Hello John"

Lol

Jox90:
Because we are addicted. We are TA, that is not Technical Analysts, but Traders Anonymous...lol
lol....addicited?! sounds like gamblers. ok can you recommend a good reliable binary indicator/strategy for mt4?

Jox90:

"Hi. My name is Jox."

"Hello Jox"

Lol

Hey Jox..sorry i didnt mean to be rude

Binary Options

1. What is binary option trading? thread 
  2. Best Indicator for binary options trading... - the thread
  3. Free Binary Options Strategy - the thread
  4. Forex Options, a different way to trade - the thread
  5. EURUSD Hourly Binary Option Trading System thread
  6. Binary Options Signals/Help thread
  7. EA for Binary Options : How to pass the expiration time in the ordersend() ? thread
  8. Binary options good for a newbie? discussion thread
  9. MT4 - trading functions - use Expert Advisor to operate with binary options thread
  10. What is binary option trading? thread
  11. How to Copy a Binary Options Signal? thread 

Binary Options CodeBase

1. Binary Option open trade - script for MetaTrader 4
  2. Binary Options Strategy Library
  3. Binary Option open trade 
  4. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT5 - indicator for MT5
  5. Binary Options Simulated Trading Indicator for MT4 - indicator for MT4

============

Reason: