Breakeven EA for mt4 help

Does anyone have a break even expert that works with multiple trades on the same currency pair ? 

I tried breakeven EA v1.3 , 1.2, 1 and SL2BE ,and they work great with one trade but If I put another trade the ea doesn't treat them separate but as one trade.

for example i place one trade ,goes in profit ,the ea moves the stop as told..great..if i put on a second trade the ea will them move the stop to break even right away..or if the first trade didnt meet the break even setting then the second trade will be active ,but as soon as one of the 2 trades meets the break even setting the stop will be moved for both trades..I want them to be treated separate.

I tried different settings with breakeven EA but cannot manage to do anything

Anyone ?

really ? nobody ?

1. mge0rge: really ? nobody ?
    Do your own research. There are no slaves here. "Really," none.
  2. I'm certainly not going to help you after your rude/dismissive remark.
              Question about stop loss - Profit Trading - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum

mge0rge:
really ? nobody ?

You have 4 options here;

1: Search yourself

2: Wait and see if you are 'lucky' and some 'weird specimens' as you have described us community members to be in an other thread of yours will help you for free

3: Learn how to code and do it your self

4: Pay some one to code it - Use Freelance service 

Question about stop loss
Question about stop loss
  • www.mql5.com
So i have an account with a broker and they have tight spreads on a razor account or something like that,about 0.6 on gbp/usd...

I sense a lot of reluctance to share here .

I don't think i need to reinvent trading here ..I am sure there are tools out there and what I am asking is not inventing something from 0 . I am sure I will find the answer to this myself as i did with many things ..the reason I posted here is to speed things up ... and I was helped once by william roeder himself ... but the rest of the time I just don't understand the negativity...what is the purpose of posting something on the forum if the reply is "do it yourself" ? Just stop bashing 

2:Wait and see if you are 'lucky'   ? 

Isn't this the reason people post here ? to get insight from more "experienced" people ? what is the point of the forum ? 

So I should understand that there is no breakeven ea that can manage trades individually ..and I need to code one ...what an idea ,it will be revolutionary ,I can sell it for 5000$ .. it's gonna be great 

hi, did u find?

gabriel victor #: hi, did u find?
  1. Do you really think he is still waiting after three (3) years?

2. This is an international English forum; Post in English.
              Please don't write ur - it's "you are" or "your" - MQL4 programming forum (2014)

Reason: