mql5 community not showing in my newly created mt4 trading account - page 2

I do not need demo account, but I need live account. But my problem is that I don't have broker to assist me with live account and I already deposited money to my account which is 40,00 USA $`s. Please help me to start trading. 

zeefor4 RAFUKU:
I do not need demo account, but I need live account. But my problem is that I don't have broker to assist me with live account and I already deposited money to my account which is 40,00 USA $`s. Please help me to start trading. 

Where did you deposited your money?

Aks for help with the broker that you deposited your money into.

We can't help in broker related problems.

If you accidentally deposited into your MQL5.com account here, you should contact the Service Desk, because MQL5.com is not a broker, nor offers real trading accounts.

Kokobrowny:
In the Journal tab it says MQL5.community: activated for 'Kokobrowny' ,but it still does not show anything in the Market tab.
I know it is logged into the mql5 community, but nothing is showing in the market tab. Could it have anything to do with my internet security? (I use Norton Security Premium)

I am having the same EXACT problem.  I just rented a program for a month and it is not showing up in purchases.  I get a run script error, Line 64. "Unable to get property 'title'.  I paid for the program using MQL5 deposited funds.  Can you please help?

res://C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com US\terminal.exe/market.js

scottmt84:

I am having the same EXACT problem.  I just rented a program for a month and it is not showing up in purchases.  I get a run script error, Line 64. "Unable to get property 'title'.  I paid for the program using MQL5 deposited funds.  Can you please help?

res://C:\Program Files (x86)\FOREX.com US\terminal.exe/market.js

Make sure that you are logged into your MQL5 community account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab and that you have the latest Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge version installed in your computer.

im having this same exact problem

Alex1092:

im having this same exact problem

Make sure that you've logged into your MQL5 community account and you have Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer installed in your computer.

Reason: