MQL5.com technical Help Desk ? - page 2

I am using Windows 10 64 bits with Chrome v.78, and I have this button.

Something is wrong with your computers, or you were banned by the signal service/admins to create new signals.

Sergey Golubev :

Something is wrong with your computers, or you were banned by the signal service/admins to create new signals.

It can not be wrong on 4 different computers (iMac, Surface PC and two VPS) !!!

Sergey Golubev:

or there is something wrong with internet (restart your router with PC for the IP to be changed - in case you are on dynamic IP now).

Sergey Golubev :
or there is something wrong with internet (restart your router with PC for the IP to be changed - in case you are on dynamic IP now).

IPs are all different since VPS are not at home

But I'm in fixed IP everywhere

You said "or you were banned by the signal service/admins to create new signals."

How is it possible to verify this ?

Laurent Soudron:

You said "or you were banned by the signal service/admins to create new signals."

How is it possible to verify this ?

It is not possible to verify.
If the user is banned on the forum so we all see it. But if the user was banned in Freelance service or in the Signal service so we (moderators) can not see it (and we can not check it).

You can write to the service desk asking for their advice (or at least - inform them about this situation).

Sergey Golubev :

It is not possible to verify.
If the user is banned on the forum so we all see it. But if the user was banned in Freelance service or in the Signal service so we (moderators) can not see it (and we can not check it).

You can write to the service desk asking for their advice (or at least - inform them about this situation).

Thank you for your help, but we come back to square one: How to contact technical support when it is not a financial problem?

This is also proof that the forum is not the solution for all problems ;-)

As long as the moderators cannot access certain information or escalate a problem in the technical service.

Laurent Soudron:

This is also proof that the forum is not the solution for all problems ;-)

As long as the moderators cannot access certain information or escalate a problem in the technical service.

Do not summarize it on this way please.
If I could not help you so it means nothing ...
And the service desk will not be able to access to your computers/browsers/etc (I mean: if you do not provide the technical information enough so no one can help).

• Write to the service desk and inform them about it (if it is the global bug so they will fix it; it is the problem with your internet/browsers/etc so - not).
  • Or wait for the other users (who have more experience in creating the signals on MacOS and so on) who can help.

---------------

By the way, MacOS and Linux do not support the signal service with old versions of MT5 for example .. and it may be some other limitations ..

Sergey Golubev :

Ne le résumez pas de cette façon s'il vous plaît.
Si je ne pouvais pas vous aider, cela ne veut rien dire ...
Et le centre de services ne pourra pas accéder à vos ordinateurs / navigateurs / etc. (je veux dire: si vous ne fournissez pas suffisamment d'informations techniques pour que personne ne puisse vous aider).

• Écrivez au centre de services et informez-les à ce sujet (s’il s’agit du bogue global, ils le résoudront; c’est le problème de votre navigateur / navigateur / etc, donc - non).
  • Ou attendez que les autres utilisateurs (qui ont plus d'expérience dans la création de signaux sur MacOS, etc.) puissent vous aider.

---------------

Par ailleurs, MacOS et Linux ne supportent pas le service de signal avec les anciennes versions de MT5 par exemple.

How can I open a ticket on the subject Sergey, it is asked a reason and nothing concerns a problem other than financial / payment. A "technical problem" choice is missing from the list of possibilities.

My ticket will be refused and not processed by the service desk

And as I told you earlier, I could still create signals before. I deleted 2 of them on demo accounts this morning and I still have one left :[...]  

But I thank you very much for taking the time to try to solve with my problem.

Reason: