Better sound notifications?

I like to leave MT4 running in background while I do something else. I make extensive use of Buy Limit and Sell Limit orders. Right after I add them, I right-click the chart on their respective SL/TP prices to add two alarms so I can go mind something else and be alerted when that trade operation is done and I am supposed to plan for my next move.

My little problem is two fold:

1) The alarm defaults to 5 iterations, which I find annoying. Also annoying is adding the alarm then right-clicking it, selecting Modify, changing it to 1 iteration and clicking OK every time! Twice! One for SL and another for TP. Is there any way to make the alarm default to just one iteration?

2) Is there some way to configure MT4 so it will emit sounds every time an order is closed not manually so I don't have to add the alarms anymore?

Thank you.

whoowl: 2) Is there some way to configure MT4 so it will emit sounds every time an order is closed not manually so I don't have to add the alarms anymore?
Search, write, or have written, an indicator that does that.

Hi, if you don't find solution, you can always create order on "Freelance" section. Regards Greg
Reason: