Modification of Stop Loss for all Open Orders

Dear All,

I am new to Forex trading, having little experience on Intraday share trading. Compared to Share, In Forex I loose lot of money (in demo account) because of Stop loss hit. Since I could not monitor full time and I am looking for Hold and trade, please advice is there any possibility to modify stop loss (say SL to 0) for all open orders using Keyboard shortcut.

If it is not possible to do it in keyboard shortcut please advice for alternate options.

Also please advice us for good indicators to be used for beginners like us.

Thanks and Regards

R. Vadivelan

Vadivelan Ranganathan:

Dear All,

I am new to Forex trading, having little experience on Intraday share trading. Compared to Share, In Forex I loose lot of money (in demo account) because of Stop loss hit. Since I could not monitor full time and I am looking for Hold and trade, please advice is there any possibility to modify stop loss (say SL to 0) for all open orders using Keyboard shortcut.

If it is not possible to do it in keyboard shortcut please advice for alternate options.

Thanks and Regards

R. Vadivelan

Is your unable to monitor then I would suggest to use a copy signal and let someone else monitor for you because too many mistakes can be made when your new and not monitoring. As for removing stop loss for all open trades I don’t know of any keyboard shortcut but you shouldn’t have too many trades open anyway so it should be quick and easy to go through individually and remove the stop loss or if you want to move the stop loss further away see the trade on the chart and then put the curser over it it will say drag to modify then drag it and it will let you place your stop loss where you want it and it will tell you the cost too. Hope that helps 

Vadivelan Ranganathan: is there any possibility to modify stop loss (say SL to 0) for all open orders using Keyboard shortcut.
  1. Write a script that does what you want. Assign a hot key to it.
  2. Add keyboard monitoring to an already running EA on the current chart.
  3. Do you really want to process "all open orders" or just orders of the chart you are currently looking at?

William Roeder:
  1. Write a script that does what you want. Assign a hot key to it.
  2. Add keyboard monitoring to an already running EA on the current chart.
  3. Do you really want to process "all open orders" or just orders of the chart you are currently looking at?

Hi William,

I am new trader with less knowledge on script. So could you please explain further how to create the same. Currently I am using the EA however most of my trade ends in loss due to Stop loss. If I do the back test on the EA without stop loss it is working fine.

Vadivelan Ranganathan:

Dear All,

Thanks and Regards

R. Vadivelan

Hi, it will be better use other EA to change sl to 0. Regards Greg

Greg Pawlak:

Hi, it will be better use other EA to change sl to 0. Regards Greg

Hi Greg,

Is it possible to run 2 EA in the same time, Please advice.

I already got the script for modify stop loss, but not able to run whenever the EA place buy or sell order.

Yes, this is possible only you need add EA to separately chart. Regards Greg

Greg Pawlak:
Yes, this is possible only you need add EA to separately chart. Regards Greg

I tried it greg, but its not working. I keep the Stop Loss script in 1 chart and EA in the another Chart of Same currency pair. But its not working.

HI, maybe is somthing wrong with connect  EA and script, remmember this is two different option ( EA and script). Regards Greg
Reason: