MT4: "No connection" the whole today !!

Hi, is anyone facing this problem today (October 15 , 2019): MT4 has "no connection" the whole day !!!

Tried reinstalling it, changed Broker accounts and no luck. The problem remains.

Help needed please.

Thanks.

JoDax:

Hi, is anyone facing this problem today (October 15 , 2019): MT4 has "no connection" the whole day !!!

Tried reinstalling it, changed Broker accounts and no luck. The problem remains.

Help needed please.

Thanks.

Are you using the correct server?

When you opened the account with the broker, you would have received an email with details of which server to use, or click on the "connection status" (bottom right corner) and try different servers.

Keith Watford:

Are you using the correct server?

When you opened the account with the broker, you would have received an email with details of which server to use, or click on the "connection status" (bottom right corner) and try different servers.

Oh yes, I've had this connection for months, never had any issues. Suddenly today, "no connection". Re-tried reconnecting several times and nothing.

Is anyone experiencing the same ?

I had the same Problem 
I tried changing accounts and tried creating new demo account then poof it was working again. 

I advice you check with your broker 

Oh yes, I have same problem too.

I thought it was my local network connection problem. Now is OK.

Thanks,

Thanks everyone for the feedback. 

Luckily now it's working: Steps to fix it

1) Re-installed MT4

2) Re-scanned for servers name

3) Added the accounts and now it's working.

Something must have happened. Back to normal :)

Reason: