Download MetaTrader 5

Problem of Indicator Text appearance in MT4

To add comments, please log in or register
kh1604
kh1604  
Hello,
i am facing a weird problem with my MT4.
after installing any indicator in my MT4 i am getting the texts congested like the attached pictures.
i have tried reinstalling the MT4 and result remains same.
if anyone is already experienced the similar problem and solved please help me out.
Thank you.
Files:
screen1.jpg 257 kb
screen2.jpg 177 kb
screen3.jpg 368 kb
Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
kh1604: i am facing a weird problem with my MT4.
after installing any indicator in my MT4 i am getting the texts congested like the attached pictures.
i have tried reinstalling the MT4 and result remains same.
if anyone is already experienced the similar problem and solved please help me out.

You probably have a UHD/4K Display and the indicators you are using are probably old or not properly coded to deal with UHD/4K displays!

You will have to contact the authors of the said indicators and request updated versions.

kh1604
kh1604  
Fernando Carreiro:

You probably have a UHD/4K Display and the indicators you are using are probably old or not properly coded to deal with UHD/4K displays!

You will have to contact the authors of the said indicators and request updated versions.

Yes, it is 4K resolution. I tried by adjusting the screen resolution but same result. Thank you for your suggestion.
Stanislav Korotky
Stanislav Korotky  
Fernando Carreiro:

If this happens with ALL indicators, then this is most likely a bug in the platform. Should be sent to the service desk.
honest_knave
honest_knave  

Most likely the scaling setting for the OS. People set it to compensate for the 4k.

Check if your settings are at 100%. I'm guessing they are higher. If so, set them back to 100% and check your MT4 again.

Windows 7:

Windows 10: 

To add comments, please log in or register