My mql5 account is suspended

I don't know why, but I'm waiting for help. I don't think I made any mistakes. Last time I made a request to Freelance. My request was to convert the mql4 file type to the mql5 file type. I did not request any crack operation. I uploaded the file to the system with mq4 extension and made the payment. I also sent the ex4 extension to the developer. When I converted my mq4 file to mq5, I just loaded it as a sample file to translate it just like the ex4 file. As a result, the file I uploaded is an open source file with the extension mq4.

I'm waiting for your help. mql5 account step yasinipek

If your account was suspended, you would not have been able to post what you did.

What is the account name ? 

William Roeder:
If your account was suspended, you would not have been able to post what you did.

That is not true, He  may

Mafuta Landou:

That is not true, He  may

This depends on the type of ban there are several.

And the acoount he is posting with was made two hours ago.

@IpekBilgisayar Your old account was banned for working with decompiled code in freelance.

There were multiple complaints made.

You may think you did not make any mistakes but please read the terms and conditions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

Here is a small portion of your code

int gia_184[10];
int gia_188[10];
int gi_192;
int gi_196;
int gi_200;
int gi_204;
int gi_208;
int gi_212;
int gia_216[10];
int gia_220[10];
int gia_224[10];
int gia_228[10];
int gia_232[10];
int gia_236[10];
      if (IsTesting()) {
         gi_420 = TRUE;
         gi_532 = 0;
         gi_424 = TRUE;
         //Comment("Ekspert_start : Òåñòîâûé ðåæèì.");
         gd_340 = High[0] - Low[0] + Point;
      } else {
         gi_420 = FALSE;
         gi_532 = gi_320;
         gi_424 = FALSE;
         ld_84 = 0;
         for (int li_80 = gi_320; li_80 >= 1; li_80--) ld_84 = ld_84 + High[li_80] - Low[li_80];
         gd_340 = ld_84 / gi_320;
      }

This is decomplied code.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

discount this file here

<Link Deleted>

I didn't know this file was decoded. My goal was to use it in metatrader 5. I had no bad intentions

IpekBilgisayar: I had no bad intentions

Ask the owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

De-compiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.
          See also forum.MQL4.com/41864#490649

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that"?

Reason: