Developer is not responsive to arbitratrion

Hello,

I have used a developer that has done no work and I haven't heard from him since Feb 27 after giving him 14 days to complete an EA. The EA was due Feb 28. I can see he has completed other projects during the time he was suppose to complete mine and still active in MLQ5 but is ignoring my messages. I have taken it to arbitration to cancel the project but he is still not responding. During this time I cannot use another developer because my money is in hold and also cannot open the project to new developers until the current developer cancels the project. I have found out I will be charged $80 to cancel the project even though this is not of my fault.  The service desk has not answered me. So, what can I do about this?  Time is money in forex and I'm very disappointed about the service of the developer and lack of help from MLQ5.

Do not double post!

I have deleted your other topic.

Keith Watford:

Do not double post!

I have deleted your other topic.

Then please respond to my problem, as I currently have $800 on hold for this project.

Suzanne:

Hello,

I have used a developer that has done no work and I haven't heard from him since Feb 27 after giving him 14 days to complete an EA. The EA was due Feb 28. I can see he has completed other projects during the time he was suppose to complete mine and still active in MLQ5 but is ignoring my messages. I have taken it to arbitration to cancel the project but he is still not responding. During this time I cannot use another developer because my money is in hold and also cannot open the project to new developers until the current developer cancels the project. I have found out I will be charged $80 to cancel the project even though this is not of my fault.  The service desk has not answered me. So, what can I do about this?  Time is money in forex and I'm very disappointed about the service of the developer and lack of help from MLQ5.

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do here to help you.

Your only option is to write to the ServiceDesk. It's a financial issue in the end, and they should fix your issue...in theory.

Alain Verleyen:

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do here to help you.

Your only option is to write to the ServiceDesk. It's a financial issue in the end, and they should fix your issue...in theory.

I have written to the service desk and received no response from them either.

Suzanne:
I have written to the service desk and received no response from them either.
I sympathize.

Alain Verleyen:
I sympathize.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Suzanne:
Then please respond to my problem, as I currently have $800 on hold for this project.

I can't respond to your problem.

I am a forum moderator, I am a forum user, just like you. I am not employed by Metaquotes and I cannot do anything about how slow arbitration is.

Reason: