BreakMinMax

void AllertoPerIlRialzo()
{
 ObjectCreate(ChartID(),IntegerToString(Time[0],0,0),OBJ_VLINE,0,Time[0],0);
 ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),IntegerToString(Time[0],0,0),OBJPROP_COLOR,clrDarkGreen);
// Alert("Teo_CI rialzista su "+Symbol()+" a TF "+IntegerToString(Period(),0,0));
}

void AllertoPerIlRibasso()
{
 ObjectCreate(ChartID(),IntegerToString(Time[0],0,0),OBJ_VLINE,0,Time[0],0);
 ObjectSetInteger(ChartID(),IntegerToString(Time[0],0,0),OBJPROP_COLOR,clrDarkRed);
 //Alert("Teo_CI ribassista su "+Symbol()+" a TF "+IntegerToString(Period(),0,0));

}

int BreakMinMax()
{
//         Candela Verde            rotto il max buy
   if ((Open[2] > Close [2]) && (Close[1] > Close[2]))
      return +1;
//         Candela Rosso           Rotto il min  sell
   if ((Open[2] < Close [2]) && (Close[1] < Close[2]))
      return - 1;
return 0;
}

static datetime TempoUltimaCandela; 

bool NuovaCandela(){
  datetime TempoCandelaAttuale = Time[0]; 
  if (TempoCandelaAttuale != TempoUltimaCandela){
       TempoUltimaCandela = TempoCandelaAttuale;
       return (true); 
  }else{
       return (false); 
  }
}  
void OnTick()
{
if (NuovaCandela()==true)
  {
   if (BreakMinMax()==1)
       AllertoPerIlRialzo();
   if (BreakMinMax()==-1)
      AllertoPerIlRibasso();
   }
}

Hi guys, this little function should send me a signal (which I will then decide, for now are horizontal lines on the candle) in the following cases:

previous candle "x+1" candle just closed (signal) "x"    

Trand long: if the candle "x+1" closes at a price > of the just closed candle "x" should "draw" a vertical green line on this last candle  
   Trand short: if the candle "x+1" closes at a price < of the just closed candle "x" should "draw" a vertical red line on this last candle  
   the function sometimes skips "do not draw the lines continuously" can you tell me where the error is? you have ideas

texcs81:    Trand long: if the candle "x+1" closes at a price > of the just closed candle "x" should "draw"
  1. That isn't what your code tests for, (down candle, followed by a higher close.)

2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

I moved this topic to the MQL4 section and deleted the duplicate topic that the OP posted 
Reason: