How to post comment on a Market Product

To add comments, please log in or register
ephraimpair
ephraimpair  

Hello,

I am a new member of this forum (but an experienced full-time trader of 15 years).

How do I post a comment on  here ( [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] ). ??

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

"Only users who purchased or rented the product can leave comments" - 

ephraimpair
ephraimpair  

I am a new member here and am finding this forum a little difficult to use.

I am looking at the <Deleted> and am curious as to what is the difference between it (<Deleted>) and the <Deleted> that seems to be using the same EA.

I would like to ask that question in the comment section of the "Product" section but I cannot see how to post there.

ephraimpair
ephraimpair  

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your reply.

How can I speak to the vendor of the <Deleted> BEFORE I buy it ? I have a number of questions regarding the EA. 

I am not concerned about the money but it seems that if you have to buy every vendors EA before you can speak to them, then it is a "blind purchase" each time you want to purchase an EA.

Or have I got it all wrong??

Sergey Golubev:

"Only users who purchased or rented the product can leave comments" - 

Keith Watford
Keith Watford  
ephraimpair:

Do not refer or link to any market product/signal in your posts.

You will see a link to the vendors profile in the product page. Click on it and send them a PM.

ephraimpair
ephraimpair  

Aaaaaah haaaaa!!!  

Now I understand.  Thank you.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
ephraimpair:

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your reply.

How can I speak to the vendor of the <Deleted> BEFORE I buy it ? I have a number of questions regarding the EA. 

I am not concerned about the money but it seems that if you have to buy every vendors EA before you can speak to them, then it is a "blind purchase" each time you want to purchase an EA.

Or have I got it all wrong??

Discussion about the Market products is prohibited on the forum sorry.

----------------‌

If you want to speak with the seller so you can send PM to him (name on the left side of the product page below the words "Buy: ..")

----------------‌

if you are new to this forum/postal so it is just a preliminary information about -

Where Do I start from?
      Where Do I start from?
      • www.mql5.com
      Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...
      ephraimpair
      ephraimpair  

To the Moderators.

Please feel free to delete the topic and all the posts.

I am now aware of how it works

Keith Watford
      Keith Watford  
      ephraimpair:

To the Moderators.

Please feel free to delete the topic and all the posts.

I don't think it is necessary to delete the topic as it may be useful to others in future.

If you have discovered something other than what is mentioned in the posts so far, please share so that other readers may benefit.

To add comments, please log in or register