Please help! Live Account Disaster. Trading long time with EA that suddenly began to malfunction -( EA vanishing from charts)

Hi guys- in desperate need of some expert advice here. I was trading a live account on VPS for nearly 2 years and about 2 months ago the EA which normally takes 2 trades- a 2nd if the 1st goes against you, stopped working. It stopped taking the 2nd trade and I ended up with a bunch of rogue trades. Additionally a 2nd EA I use as a HEDGE bot began to vanish from the charts as soon as price moves to the trigger point. What could possibly be wrong!? Is it the Broker? Or the account itself? I have an 8GB RAM VPS and only running one instance w/ 18pairs and 1 EA on each chart. Nothing was changed in my trading activity leading up to this.

I've done the following as trial and error to isolate the problem with no success:

2 different Windows machines (laptop and desktop)

Two different VPS from same provider Windows Server 2016 / Windows Server 2012

Tried New VPS service

Tired 2 wifi routers

Tried Connecting via iPhone wifi

Uninstalled/reinstalled MT4 multiple times

Tried different Broker

I am now testing this on 3 separate VPS with DEMO accounts and have yet to get a solid reliable result. HEDGE EA still vanishes from charts and 2nd trades not occurring.

Anyone got any ideas on what could be the issue? Any help greatly appreciated!!!!

P

Contact the developer.