Problem with MT4

I've recently installed 2 different popular EA's from 2 different developers ... Everything appears to be ON and running ... I can see the little smiley face, and the auto-trade button is engaged ... but neither of the EA's have taken a single trade yet (It's been over a month). Who can I contact for SUPPORT ??

Emerson1980:
I've recently installed 2 different popular EA's from 2 different developers ... Everything appears to be ON and running ... I can see the little smiley face, and the auto-trade button is engaged ... but neither of the EA's have taken a single trade yet (It's been over a month). Who can I contact for SUPPORT ??

Test them first using the Strategy Tester to see they working [or not]

Emerson1980:

Why don't you start by asking the sellers?

Does MT4 have any kind of LIVE SUPPORT ... Even my broker (Tradersway) was unable to figure it out.

Emerson1980:
Does MT4 have any kind of LIVE SUPPORT ... Even my broker (Tradersway) was unable to figure it out.

@Emerson1980 This is not a MT4 issue, it is some issue with your EA.

MT4 is a platform, think about it like Windows, which is also a platform.

Expert Advisors are independent apps, that runs inside MT4  (the same way like independent apps runs inside MS Windows)

By independent I mean: It is created by someone else. Not related to Metaquotes. (I give you my example: I already programmed several EA and Indicators, but I am not connected/related to MT4 Team) 

Better is the answer from @Eleni Anna Branou, to contact the EA developers.

And you can also follow my advice and TEST your two EA to check if you have bought something that correctly works, (MT4 provides you a free tool to test and calibrate your EA's, use it!) and if the AE needs any other configuration settings then you can adjust it's settings with the Strategy Tester EA Calibration.

And if you have any other trouble: the ONLY ONE   who can really help you is the EA Developer, not MT4 Support.

Contact the EA developer/seller.

Reason: