Problem With Indicator - How Can I make it Autorefresh - page 2

William Roeder:
There are lots of people here "able to do the small modification of the code." None want to be a slave for you.
  1. MT4: Learn to code it.
    If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
  2. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
              Hiring to write script - General - MQL5 programming forum
We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

I dont want slaves, people dont have to do it if they dont want to, may be someone that may find it usefull may be able to change the code and use it. That is why this forum are, to comment things and help others, otherwise what is the point of this talk to people like you. I dont think so

Frag8383: I dont want slaves,

That is why this forum are, to comment things and help others, otherwise what is the point of this talk to people like you.

1. You already rejected option № 2 (pay.) Only slavves work for free.
  2. You already rejected option № 1 (learn.) There is no point of talking. What part of "there is no common language for us to communicate" was unclear?
  3. Here is your answer that I already gave you in #2.3. Do you "know how to integrate it into yours?
                               ExtMapBuffer2[pos]= 0.0;
    ⋮
        else{                  ExtMapBuffer1[pos]= 0.0; … }
Reason: