Withdrawal Via Paypal and Funds that are "locked". - page 49

Abir Pathak:

Hi,

I received a message on my profile page:

We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members.

Currently, no action is required from you. If we need additional information, we will notify you right here.

Please wait till the verification is complete. Until then, the ability to withdraw funds is limited.

Sorry for inconvenience.

This was 4 weeks ago. On Paypal and Cardpay my limit is max 0.01.

I waited for 2 weeks hoping they would finish verification. I wrote to service desk more than a week ago but no reply yet.

Has anyone else faced similar issue. Can you guide me what steps to take? I'm not getting any reply from them so a bit worried.

It's been more than 2 months since I was able to withdraw.

Thanks.

There is one thread where the users are sharing the experience with each other: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

Sergey Golubev:
There is one thread where the users are sharing the experience with each other: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

Thanks for replying Sergey. I read through that thread. It's mostly about people whose seller profile was rejected. Actually my seller profile was approved. And I have already sold several products. Also made withdrawal previously. I'm able to create and sell new products. Just not able to withdraw anything. 

Not sure what the problem might be. Hope service desk replies soon. I'll write in that thread too and see. 

Tonny Obare:
Tested cardpay today and it works well with my visa no issues.
what is your card ? debit/credit/prepaid?

Abir Pathak:

Thanks for replying Sergey. I read through that thread. It's mostly about people whose seller profile was rejected. Actually my seller profile was approved. And I have already sold several products. Also made withdrawal previously. I'm able to create and sell new products. Just not able to withdraw anything. 

Not sure what the problem might be. Hope service desk replies soon. I'll write in that thread too and see. 

My verification was completed and withdrawal works fine now. Thank you mql5 team :)

Hi,

Does anybody know what is MQ's problem with Webmoney?

Is Someone from MQ here?

They don't say anything about that.

There are many brokers in Cyprus that are using webmoney and PerfectMoney for deposit and withdrawal.

Arash Lakzadeh:

Hi,

Does anybody know what is MQ's problem with Webmoney?

Someone from MQ is here?

They don't say anything about that.

There are many brokers in Cyprus that are using webmoney and PerfectMoney for deposit and withdrawal.

Unfortunately they dont consider to our requests,they dont clear their plan for withdrawing fund,

cfd_fx:

Unfortunately they dont consider to our requests,they dont clear their plan for withdrawing fund,

Yes,we are waiting to be fixed the withdrawing fund via Webmoney,or adding a new payment system like Bitcoin or Perfectmoney that to be resolved our problem,

Admins,Please consider to our request.

can't withdraw using webmoney?

Abir Pathak:

My verification was completed and withdrawal works fine now. Thank you mql5 team :)

That's my problem too

How was it fixed?

Gary Comey:

Hi,

In the last few days MQL5 has "locked" my funds and won't allow any withdrawals.  I have sent a message to them but no reply yet. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks

Gary

yes im the same, After I transfer the payal money into my account, I cannot make a withdrawal,

Reason: