Experts: GridderEA

To add comments, please log in or register
Automated-Trading
Automated-Trading  

GridderEA:

t's a multi-currency grid and martingale system that can trade all input pairs from one chart. The expert will close all orders for each pair using a profit level. The expert has the possibility to trade up to 100 pairs. It's a grid, hedging and averaging system.

GridderEA

Author: Nikolaos Pantzos

GridderEA
GridderEA
  • www.mql5.com
NewsReleaseEA FlySystemEA This Expert Advisor is a pure scalping system. The expert place and manage pending orders. Runs perfectly on pairs with tight spread and low commission broker (commission plus spread equal or less than 1.0 pip...

wish it could work with cents account. I have tested it  on demo and I would be gland to test it further on a live cents account 

Andreas Bauer
Andreas Bauer  
8670254:

wish it could work with cents account. I have tested it  on demo and I would be gland to test it further on a live cents account 

Problem with cents account is, that the usual spread is quite high. At least it is higher than with ECN account; and maybe you get charged overall more, because Brokers don't earn money with cents accounts.
aq4x
aq4x  

Hello,

[see attached]

Do you offer .set files with reduced "relative" drawdown ??

I have not attained a relative drawdown below 35%.

I am aiming for 20% relative drawdown

Please assist.

Thank you.

Richard

Nikolaos Pantzos
Nikolaos Pantzos  
aq4x:

Hello,

[see attached]

Do you offer .set files with reduced "relative" drawdown ??

I have not attained a relative drawdown below 35%.

I am aiming for 20% relative drawdown

Please assist.

Thank you.

Richard

Hello,

I don't have any set file.

For low DD need to 'play' with some settings.

Like 'Target Close In Profit (Value $/Lot)'  parameter and use the tips as provide in the manual https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/720064

GridderEA Pro Manual
GridderEA Pro Manual
  • www.mql5.com
GridderEA Pro Author: Nikolaos Pantzos 2018 EA is an expert to . The expert can trade all input pairs from 1 chart. Expert uses a level of basket profit to close all orders of each pair in profit. With default settings, the expert does not use stop loss level to close orders in loss. Type Operation Mode = Mode to working expert. Open...
To add comments, please log in or register