ICustom not pulling variables?

Been working on an EA for a couple months.
I have recently found an indicator, that draws rectangles. 
1. Gravity/transition zone
2. Breakout up for a buy with multiple tps
3. Breakout down for a sell with multiple tps

Will try to attach code, it's on a laptop and I'm currently on mobile.

8 iCustom lines for each variable, they add each time it puts rectangles on the chart. 1 is the long 214 number and the others are 0 every time.

Do I need to print the high and low of the rectangle, I am confused?

I dont have the mq4 file only the ex4.

If I can combine the indicators with the 5 I currently use it should provide me with a descent return. 90%+.

I open the data window to watch what's going on the chart I'm seeing squares and rectangles, some with labels some without.

1. iCustom does not read variables or rectangles. It reads indicator buffers, only.

2. "long 214 number"
              Other constants - Named Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
    Constant Description Value
    EMPTY_VALUE Empty value in an indicator buffer. Default custom indicator empty value 2147483647 (0x7FFFFFFF)

3. Without seeing the indicator, we can only guess. I may not have any buffers.
  4. Show us the indicator and your code.

William Roeder:
  1. iCustom does not read variables or rectangles. It reads indicator buffers, only.

2. "long 214 number"
              Other constants - Named Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL4 Reference
    Constant Description Value
    EMPTY_VALUE Empty value in an indicator buffer. Default custom indicator empty value 2147483647 (0x7FFFFFFF)

3. Without seeing the indicator, we can only guess. I may not have any buffers.
  4. Show us the indicator and your code.
So if I'm getting those number most likely there are 0 buffers?

I have been searching how to read the highs and lows of shapes drawn on a chart. Haven't found much information on that as of yet.

FXVORTEX is the indicator.

I was trying to single out the individual variables, to plug them into my code, so a basic iCustom call numbered 0-7. I was attempting to plug them in as TP and SL as they were called on the chart.

double FX0=iCustom(NULL,0,"FXVORTEX",0,1)

Repeated numbering to

double FX7=iCustom(NULL,0,"FXVORTEX",7,1)

always on the closed candle.

I will try later today to login to share my exact code, from my laptop. My battery is completely done and I need to get a new one, unplug charger it dies immediately.

Had to share zip file because its what's on my phone, hope it's not against the rules. Let me know if it is.

Files:
FXVORTEX.zip  1300 kb

Rochelle Carter: So if I'm getting those number most likely there are 0 buffers?
Data Window (control-D) shows one buffer, always empty.

William Roeder:
Data Window (control-D) shows one buffer, always empty.
Buffer 0 is the 214...
Buffers 1-7 are 0

Since I am using it incorrectly is there a way to read the highs and lows of each rectangle produced?
I was assuming the buffers State the variables that I needed.

Rochelle Carter:
Buffer 0 is the 214...
Buffers 1-7 are 0

Since I am using it incorrectly is there a way to read the highs and lows of each rectangle produced?
I was assuming the buffers State the variables that I needed.

Looks like you can wait for rectangles by the name of "Rect0"+Time[1] to "Rect3"+Time[1] to appear, then query them for the prices they represent.

Seng Joo Thio:

Looks like you can wait for rectangles by the name of "Rect0"+Time[1] to "Rect3"+Time[1] to appear, then query them for the prices they represent.

Thanks I'll try that
Reason: