cannot return number using iCustom

Hi all, I have an MACD indicator with 2 lines that I want to use on my EA. I already tried using iCustom on an indicator that doesn't have a lot of parameters and it works find. Since this is the first time I found an indicator that has a lot of parameter I kinda confuse how to make it works. What I want to do is find the number of the fast MACD line, it should be 8 numbers after the decimal.
double MACD = iCustom(Symbol(),PERIOD_CURRENT,"macd mt4 2 lines",
                         PERIOD_CURRENT,12,26,9,                     //Timeframes and MACD period from iCustom               
                         MODE_EMA,MODE_EMA,MODE_SMA,                 //MACD mode from indicator
                         PRICE_CLOSE,PRICE_CLOSE,                    //MACD price from indicator
                         clrDodgerBlue,clrChocolate,clrLimeGreen,    //MACD color from indicator
                         C'0,66,0',C'83,0,0',clrRed,0,0,             //MACD color from indicator
                         2.5,true,false,1500,                        //Common in... from indicator
                         0,0);                                       //mode and shift from iCustom
Alert(NormalizeDouble(MACD,8));
Files:

it should be 8 numbers after the decimal.

Use DoubleToString

Keith Watford:

it should be 8 numbers after the decimal.

Use DoubleToString

have done it but the result would be 0.00000000. I think my code not pointing on the fast line of MACD. From the colors tab of MACD properties, the fast line would be on mode 4. I tried to change the mode but still get the same 0.0 number.

Reason: