Experts: FlySystemEA - page 2

Nikolaos Pantzos:

I made test and expert working properly.

See the image.

You are right but if i change the stoploss and set takeprofit to TRUE in setting to e.g 2 or 5 it gives error

Error: 4107 || FlySystemEA: receives new data and try again open buy limit order

invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrderSend
Documentation on MQL5: Trade Functions / OrderSend
  • www.mql5.com
[in,out]  Pointer to a structure of MqlTradeResult type describing the result of trade operation in case of a successful completion (if true is returned). parameter are filled out correctly. If there are no errors, the server accepts the order for further processing. If the order is successfully accepted by the trade server, the OrderSend...

summan:

You are right but if i change the stoploss and set takeprofit to TRUE in setting to e.g 2 or 5 it gives error

Error: 4107 || FlySystemEA: receives new data and try again open buy limit order

invalid takeprofit for OrderSend function

Why didn't you say it from the beginning so I know what to look for?

Please download again the last version.

I think now is ok.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Why didn't you say it from the beginning so I know what to look for?

Please download again the last version.

I think now is ok.

Yes sir its working now. Very dumb of me not to explain you properly earlier. I like this EA. Wil update about the results later.

Thanks again.

Regards and happy pips to u sir...

I don't get it...The EA never enters a trade...it just moves the limit orders 

Can you code This EA in to MQL5 Thank you

tawangg:

Can you code This EA in to MQL5 Thank you

You ask for a big job!

animalhandler:
I don't get it...The EA never enters a trade...it just moves the limit orders 

It's a strage system.

HI Nikolaos,

Do you know why the Time control function is not working on the demo account?

During the backtest, the time control works perfectly, but when you attach the EA on the chart and select true on the TIme control, it never opens any pending order?

Thank you,

Cristian

Cristian Ţari:

HI Nikolaos,

Do you know why the Time control function is not working on the demo account?

During the backtest, the time control works perfectly, but when you attach the EA on the chart and select true on the TIme control, it never opens any pending order?

Thank you,

Cristian

Hello,

there are not met the criteria to open orders.

Needs patience.

Nikolaos Pantzos:

Hello,

there are not met the criteria to open orders.

Needs patience.

So, I've attached the EA on ETHUSD chart since today it's Sunday and the forex market is close. Pending order distance 150, Delay modifying orders 7, Step Modifying orders 70 and stop loss order 30 and I disabled the spread check for this application. The average spread is 70 pips or points on ETHUSD and its workig, it opens up two pending orders which are constantly changing.

Now, if I add the Time control for the next two minutes from 14:09:00 to 15:01:00 the EA deletes the pending orders and is not opening any pending order during these two minutes.

Therefore, the criteria are met for this setup.

Do you know why is not opening pending orders during the time chosen?

Thank you,

Cristian

Reason: