delay sending pending order

hi

I have an ea that sends a 2 pending orders. I cannot modify the ea but would like a delay of 30 seconds between the two orders. the only way i have been able to do this so far is to have two charts open one for buy and one for sell and change the GMT off sett for one. unfortunately this means the two orders are sent an hour apart in stead of the 30 secs or minute i require.

Im not a coder any ideas.............. is there a script i can add to one of the charts that would delay the execution by 1 minute or so the i could have both the gmt offsets the same

mv5555:

hi

I have an ea that sends a 2 pending orders. I cannot modify the ea but would like a delay of 30 seconds between the two orders. the only way i have been able to do this so far is to have two charts open one for buy and one for sell and change the GMT off sett for one. unfortunately this means the two orders are sent an hour apart in stead of the 30 secs or minute i require.

Im not a coder any ideas.............. is there a script i can add to one of the charts that would delay the execution by 1 minute or so the i could have both the gmt offsets the same

Just add a Sleep()

mv5555: I cannot modify the ea but
If it doesn't provide a parameter, you can't
Reason: