Experts: Classic 2 Moving Averages crossover EA

Classic 2 Moving Averages crossover EA:

Classic and one of the most popular trading strategies. Buy when fast MA crosses slow MA from below and sell when it crosses it from above. The EA is automatically generated with Mission Automate - visual strategy builder. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/4951

Classic 2 Moving Averages crossover EA

Author: Andrey Barinov

• www.mql5.com
Classic trading strategy based on Moving Averages crossover. Buys when fast MA crosses slow MA from below and sells when fast MA crosses slow MA from above. There is an option to close an ongoing trade on the opposite...

Thank you Andrey Barinov. I had contemplated this strategy long ago with Ninja Trader, but could not quite make it work. I was about to go looking for a way to add Stop Loss and Trailing Stop Loss, but it appears you already thought of that. Great work here!

Scrap.

How do I download it. Where is the download link?

Chyjohn:
How do I download it. Where is the download link?

Top left AND bottom of the first post!!

I tried it on history data, but it does not place any trades. Not sure what is wrong. 

Nice!

When i test the strategy it does not open any trades, can someone help me on testing the EA

Good Afternoon,

First of all thank you very much for this software. I just have one simple question. Can you please tell me what means BE? To be honest I have no idea.

Thanks in advance. Keep doing a good job, stay safe.

11501836:

Good Afternoon,

First of all thank you very much for this software. I just have one simple question. Can you please tell me what means BE? To be honest I have no idea.

Thanks in advance. Keep doing a good job, stay safe.

Break Even

Hey man, just wanted to ask a quick question about mission automate, can you save expert advisors once the code is generated and use it? this is pretty much how i see it in my head.

TheNinjaTrader:
Hey man, just wanted to ask a quick question about mission automate, can you save expert advisors once the code is generated and use it? this is pretty much how i see it in my head.

yes, sure. Please, read the article and watch the video.

Reason: