HELP! My MT4 technicals are being removed or deleted after two weeks from my charts, also even my indicator list options are deleted 50%

Great day, I'm a technical trader, I have a series of indicators I use or a Alogrithm base on the indicators the Mt4 offer, except one: SSL I have imput the SSL myself it isn't available on the MT4.

The last 4 months I have been perfecting or fine tuning, back testing my Alogrithm creation (MEROVINGIAN13) but after two weeks or so, the MT4 semi crashes!!  My candlesticks disappear, many of my chart indicators disappear.  Even the  indicator list options are removed about 50 percent!!  The brokers aren't any help, one suggested I come here.  If you want to see my Alogrithm you can view it on Facebook check out the indicators I'm using to see if I'm doing something that's not valid or allowed, I don't know....

Much gratitude and appreciation for any assistance or suggestions, I don't want to rechart my Alogrithm every two weeks, it's crazy!!  Finally I have include two attachment one showing my Alogrithm with complete technicials & the second attachment showing my Alogrithm with deleted indicators or removed indicators which happen today, the brokers offer no solutions!

Best regards:

Gregory C. Johnson, Jr.

[contact data was deleted by moderator]

Files:
GBPNZDM15.png  47 kb
GBPNZDM15B.png  47 kb

You can try to find your indicators and templates in your computer:

Open Metatrader  - File - Open Data Folder ... and so on

----------------

And on the next time - you can use Storage.
For example - I am using several computers in several locations having same indicators, EAs, templates and so on. If buy new compyuter or tablet so I have no any problem with anything - I can install Metatrader and download everything from my storage (indicators, templates, and everything irrespective off the brokers, my location, demo or real account and so on).
Because I am just downloading them from my MQL5 forum storage.

More information about HowTo - 

mql5 storage

1. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page94#comment_4076558 

2.Projects and MQL5 Storage (practical example - how I connected step by step) - first page of this thread 

3.How to use Storage: first page of this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/283213

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...

MEROVINGIAN13:

Great day, I'm a technical trader, I have a series of indicators I use or a Alogrithm base on the indicators the Mt4 offer, except one: SSL I have imput the SSL myself it isn't available on the MT4.

The last 4 months I have been perfecting or fine tuning, back testing my Alogrithm creation (MEROVINGIAN13) but after two weeks or so, the MT4 semi crashes!!  My candlesticks disappear, many of my chart indicators disappear.  Even the  indicator list options are removed about 50 percent!!  The brokers aren't any help, one suggested I come here.  If you want to see my Alogrithm you can view it on Facebook check out the indicators I'm using to see if I'm doing something that's not valid or allowed, I don't know....

Much gratitude and appreciation for any assistance or suggestions, I don't want to rechart my Alogrithm every two weeks, it's crazy!!  Finally I have include two attachment one showing my Alogrithm with complete technicials & the second attachment showing my Alogrithm with deleted indicators or removed indicators which happen today, the brokers offer no solutions!

Best regards:

Gregory C. Johnson, Jr.

[contact data was deleted by moderator]

1. Do you know that you can save your chart setup as profile (File => Profiles)?
  2. It could be that the amount of indicators together with a long history of quotes has 'exhausted' the RAM capacity of your pc - have you checked that?
  3. If the indicators aren't available any more it could be that they have to be compiled again: load them in the editor and press F7 (compile).
  4. Bear in mind that (as far as I remember) every time you compile the EA all the indicators are compiled again and if that fails ...