Help Required Seniors or Coders!

Hello,

I was using a RenkoMeanBuilder nmc indicator and after testing it myself, i realized that there are a lot of bugs in it, now don't tell me that use another one or so, i know others, but there is something special for me with the bugs on it and that's why, i want a solution from any of you, Please help to remove a bug described below:

Whenever i re-open my mt4 platform, i see additional waves on the current and the last bar (Which was there before closing the MT4) disappear more often than not, so please guys, can you tell me a solution? what should i do to stop repainting (Disappearing) the last bar? I don't have problems with additional waves, only i have problem with the last bar which disappears too often. My indicator starts to give me wrong calculation when the bar disappears, and i have to wait till the fast moves.

I am attaching this RenkoMeanBuilder nmc indicator, please try to solve this problem and don't edit the other part of the code...Edit only to remove the above bug please...It will be a big help for me and with full hopes, i am here by viewing that TSD members especially, mladen, mrtools, mr_nims and so many others are really helpful.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

if you only require Seniors...I can help...:)

Pava:
if you only require Seniors...I can help...:)

Hello Pava,

Yes, please help i will be very happy for that.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello Pava,

Yes, please help i will be very happy for that.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

PrinceWahaj

After swearing all that I can imagine it seems that the error in the median renko is coming from a same source as I have with ha offline : new metatrader 4 behaves very, very strangely in some cases if you do not use it in a batch mode (the "hit and run mode" - write and close the file mode - that is what metaquotes people gave as an example and now it becomes clear that even then they knew for that problem). If you try to reread a record(s) all kind of .... happen. I have solved it in ha offline wih one bloody dirty trick but it can not be applied to renko (they work completely differently)

So far no 100% sure solution for that

mladen:
PrinceWahaj

After swearing all that I can imagine it seems that the error in the median renko is coming from a same source as I have with ha offline : new metatrader 4 behaves very, very strangely in some cases if you do not use it in a batch mode (the "hit and run mode" - write and close the file mode - that is what metaquotes people gave as an example and now it becomes clear that even then they knew for that problem). If you try to reread a record(s) all kind of .... happen. I have solved it in ha offline wih one bloody dirty trick but it can not be applied to renko (they work completely differently)

Hi Mladen, I missed the problem with offline files - did you describe it somewhere?

Ovo:
Hi Mladen, I missed the problem with offline files - did you describe it somewhere?

:):)

See what happened to me today : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181280/page15. All new format of history files

mladen:
PrinceWahaj

Hello mladen,

Thank you for your reply and for letting me know about the problem's source.

I am reached to conclusion that i need to let my pc run 24/5 to prevent this error. My team including me is testing something which can touch our hearts...

Thank you again.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Mr Tools or Mladen,

I have been testing out the attached Elliot Trader EA. Can you add a basket profit code to it that will close all orders (and pending orders since they will affect how new orders open) when total floating profit reaches say, $25 as a default? Thanks.

Mladen can you add Rsi parameters in ssrc like sidus confirm rsi can you add in ssrc like that we can remove false signal of ssrc ..thanks

Rocktheedge:
Mladen can you add Rsi parameters in ssrc like sidus confirm rsi can you add in ssrc like that we can remove false signal of ssrc ..thanks

Rocktheedge

What exact ssrc are you using?

mladen:
Rocktheedge What exact ssrc are you using?

that one ..

Files:
ssrc.mq4  8 kb
Reason: