MT4 Problems with Windows 10

Does anyone has an idea why  all arrow as well as the tick mark are not showing on the chart ??

I tried with many indicator and the outcome is always the same I get a square but not arrow , my windows is installed on ssd card as well as MT4 ,the laptop is working properly no other issue found so I guess MT4 is missing some folders or files 
Anyone ?

Thx

Files:
Untitled.jpg  526 kb

Arrows are not displayed correctly as objects on the Japanese PC.
Solution: Install Wingdings3 fonts and fix the program to use it in the indicator.

Thank you for your reply , I did re-install the Wingdings3 but it didn't help unfotunatley , my laptop is european version and as mentioned in my previous post OS is installed on SSD as well as Windows so I don't understand where the problem culd be 

Any other suggestions?

Naguisa Unada:
Arrows are not displayed correctly as objects on the Japanese PC.
Solution: Install Wingdings3 fonts and fix the program to use it in the indicator.

Did you fix the program?

Wingdings3 will not be able to display correctly just by installing it.

No I was not able to fix it yet , can you please guide me through the process for the Wingdings3 ?
Thank you for your support :-)

Naguisa Unada:

Did you fix the program?

Wingdings3 will not be able to display correctly just by installing it.

ObjectSetText(obj_name, CharToStr(0xDB), 12, "Wingdings 3", clrLime);   //Up Arrow

ObjectSetText(obj_name, CharToStr(0xDC), 12, "Wingdings 3", clrRed);    //Down Arrow

Naguisa Unada:

thank you but I am not able to decompile the indi so cannot change the parameter , is something related to OS system I guess MT$ is looking for the arrow in some folders where the files is missing 

Reason: