What is the account number for EA to make authorization

Hi, I am newbie here to buy EA.

I bought an EA last week. As something wrong and seller would like to compensate me with another EA.

He ask me to provide account number for him to make authorization code. I don't have any ideal of what is the account number for EA to make authorization code, then I guess it could be my MetaQuotes ID.

As English is not native languish of both of us, and seller seems very busy, he keeps asking me three times to provide him my account number without any explanation after I informed him my MetaQuotes ID.

I knew for normal paid EA bought here were using activation to bundle with each PC, and no need to provide any information for the activation which are fully automated.

But for the method of authorization on an account, I really don't know what account number should I provide to the seller.

Need help

Thanks

david880:

Hi, I am newbie here to buy EA.

I bought an EA last week. As something wrong and seller would like to compensate me with another EA.

He ask me to provide account number for him to make authorization code. I don't have any ideal of what is the account number for EA to make authorization code, then I guess it could be my MetaQuotes ID.

As English is not native languish of both of us, and seller seems very busy, he keeps asking me three times to provide him my account number without any explanation after I informed him my MetaQuotes ID.

I knew for normal paid EA bought here were using activation to bundle with each PC, and no need to provide any information for the activation which are fully automated.

But for the method of authorization on an account, I really don't know what account number should I provide to the seller.

Need help

Thanks

Account number will be the first number you see at the top left corner of your Metatrader window.

Seng Joo Thio:

Account number will be the first number you see at the top left corner of your Metatrader window.

My first thought was as same as what you told. But as I have 3 accounts, and was thinking it should not limited me to use only one account.

Thank you very much.

david880:

My first thought was as same as what you told. But as I have 3 accounts, and was thinking it should not limited me to use only one account.

Thank you very much.

If you buy from the MQL5 Market you can use it from different accounts.

If you buy from the author directly, he can choose the security measures, like binding the EA to one trading account, to ensure you don't sell the EA to other people. Just give the three trading account numbers. The EA creator does not need the password.

Fernando Morales:

If you buy from the MQL5 Market you can use it from different accounts.

If you buy from the author directly, he can choose the security measures, like binding the EA to one trading account, to ensure you don't sell the EA to other people. Just give the three trading account numbers. The EA creator does not need the password.

Thank you very much for your detailed information.