Old MT4 EAs no longer working on new MT4 - page 2

RFire:
Nothing happens. It seems MetaQuotes is done with MT4 

Not true.

It seems that you are the only person having this problem.

What build are you using?

Please attach a sample code of something that does not run.

Keith Watford:

Not true.

It seems that you are the only person having this problem.

What build are you using?

Please attach a sample code of something that does not run.

Same thing happend with me too. Today i changed my operation system from windows 7 to windows 8 (64bit). After downloading mt4 of my broker and placing EA. It didn't respond and not applying on chart. Before upgrading my system it was running perfectly. I'm not a programmer and dunno how to fix it. Someone please help me in this regrads.

adnaseer:
Same thing happend with me too. Today i changed my operation system from windows 7 to windows 8 (64bit). After downloading mt4 of my broker and placing EA. It didn't respond and not applying on chart. Before upgrading my system it was running perfectly. I'm not a programmer and dunno how to fix it. Someone please help me in this regrads.
They not listening when you say something. They think this is just a joke. EAs are nonger working on MT4. Even on MT4s from the brokers. This is very strange and i think we need to find a good way for this problem otherwise i think it's over with MT4 

RFire:
Nothing happens. It seems MetaQuotes is done with MT4 
Recomplie her with newly mt4 version and then fix the bug..Chaiya

RFire:
They not listening when you say something. They think this is just a joke. EAs are nonger working on MT4. Even on MT4s from the brokers. This is very strange and i think we need to find a good way for this problem otherwise i think it's over with MT4 

Who are "they"?

We are forum users, we are not Metaquotes. There is nothing that we can do about your problem except maybe offer some suggestions if we can think of any.

Give as much information as you can that may help others to help you.

I asked what build you are using and you haven't responded.

I asked you to attach sample code - nothing.

Chaiya Srisawat:
Recomplie her with newly mt4 version and then fix the bug..Chaiya
It is not working. No errors or warnings after compiling it with the latest MT4 but then the EA does not respond when trying to attach on any chart. Test it as well, download the latest MT4 from your broker now and test all your EAs 

RFire: It is not working.
"Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — meaningless.

We can't see your broken code — we can only guess. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

RFire:
It is not working. No errors or warnings after compiling it with the latest MT4 but then the EA does not respond when trying to attach on any chart. Test it as well, download the latest MT4 from your broker now and test all your EAs 

Not working....well there's got to be a reason behind why they don't work! Just because you got no errors or warnings when compiling does not mean the code work anyway for trading purpose. There could be numerous reasons why they don't work. Start to debug your expert advisers - If you cant even drag them to the chart properly there's a serious error somewhere. 

RFire:

Twice I have asked you what Build you are using, still no reply!

As the last update was in December last year (as far as I am aware) it seems surprising that you are only finding problems now.

Reason: