Tester bug in MQL5

Hello, Official Development Team of MQL5,

I want to report a bug in the tester window. When I draw arrows above every candle on the chart (not an indicator buffer) just I created an EA that draws arrows, some arrows are drawn while  others not, and this happens randomly. And I would like to know How can I do to hide indicators in the tester window. Thank you so much in advance.

1. This is a user forum, not Metaquotes.
    The service desk is dealing with financial issues only for now. And any other issues/possible bugs/suggestions/ideas/etc should be discussed on the forum.
              Get in touch with developers using Service Desk! - MQL5 programming forum - #509 2019.05.21
    To report to them, place your report in the post with the specific version.
              New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.06.11

2. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

3. Don't know about MT5, but 4:
              HideTestIndicators - Custom Indicators - MQL4 Reference

William Roeder:
  1. ...

2. ...

TesterHideIndicators().

MetaTrader 5 build 1860: MQL5 functions for operations with bars and Strategy Tester improvements
MetaTrader 5 build 1860: MQL5 functions for operations with bars and Strategy Tester improvements
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
The account opening dialog has been completely redesigned. Now, you may select a broker from the list and then choose the desired account type. This update has made the list of brokers more compact, since now it only displays company names instead of showing all available servers. Company logos are additionally shown in the list to make the...

Alain Verleyen:

TesterHideIndicators().

I really appreciate your quick reply Alain.

It would be great if this function accept an indicator handler instead a flag.:)

William Roeder:
  1. This is a user forum, not Metaquotes. To report to them, place your report in the post with the specific version.
              New MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements - General - MQL5 programming forum 2019.06.11

2. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.

Hi William, I really appreciate your quick reply. I will place my code there.:)

Reason: