Build 2085 bug on tester [solved]

Hi folks, 

Let's describe my problems. in the back test a bunch of orders are not being filled. I have absolutely no idea why. Seems pretty much the build, and these are my reasons. 

My code A.mq5 has a A.ex5, right ? My code A was built 9/06/2019. 

So, my A.ex5 works pretty fine. 

However, the same code A.mq5 ( the same made 9/06/2019), but today at 30/06/2019 compilates a A.ex5 that does not works properly. Some problem that I should be aware of ? 

Demonstrate your issue with clues, otherwise it's just waste of time.

Alain Verleyen:
Demonstrate your issue with clues, otherwise it's just waste of time.

I already did. I had a previous code which worked pretty fine in tests. Today such same code does not work if I recompile it. Now, what more do you need ?

rodrigoabrao:

I already did. I had a previous code which worked pretty fine in tests. Today such same code does not work if I recompile it. Now, what more do you need ?

Then perhaps you should take a look at https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes.

See if it says anything that could have changed how your code behaves. If you cannot find anything relevant there, and you have nothing more to tell/show us here, nobody can help you.

What's new in MetaTrader 5
What's new in MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 platform build 2085: Integration with Python and Strategy Tester improvements Terminal Added new API which enables request of MetaTrader 5 terminal data through applications using Python language. Python is a modern high-level programming language for developing scripts and applications. It contains multiple libraries for...

Seng Joo Thio:

Then perhaps you should take a look at https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes.

See if it says anything that could have changed how your code behaves. If you cannot find anything relevant there, and you have nothing more to tell/show us here, nobody can help you.

I am going to do it tomorrow. The code has pretty much 10k lines. And it is on real for long, hardly I could post the code here you know ?

rodrigoabrao: hardly I could post the code here you know ?
We don't know. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
rodrigoabrao: I already did.
Then don't double post.

William Roeder:
We don't know. Do you really expect an answer? We can't see your broken code. There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked. Then don't double pLet

I am just expecting help from others with the same issue I had but solved already, just before I solve my self. 

My code is not broken, if so, it would be not working for years. The problem is some sort of update in the test which has now incompatibility with my code. 

rodrigoabrao:

If you want help, please desist with the arrogant attitude.

If you want help, post something that will allow others to help you.

Keith Watford:

If you want help, please desist with the arrogant attitude.

If you want help, post something that will allow others to help you.

I just said all I could possible say. if it is not enough, it would be just on me since it is an commercial code.

Now. Problem solved.

To the ones having problem with the new build, seems like some variables were resetting resetting by its own on previous build. This fact together with a bad timing in my own reset code made some variables not resetting after the day ( on backtesting ). it was important since my EA is not in a 24h market.
in resume new improvements on new build + bad reset variables code = bug. Thanks Seng Joo Thio for the follow up.

Reason: