Hide a MQL5 Product on the market

Hello everyone. 
I have a seller account where I sell 1 EA. 
I have actually more than +30 customers. 
I would like to stop selling it and propose an indicator. So i would like to be able to sell just this indicator. 
I can delete of the market the EA without any problems ? 
The customers will be able to re-download the EA on their mt4? 

Thank you. 

Hugo webflow:
Hello everyone. 
I would like to stop selling it and propose an indicator. So i would like to be able to sell just this indicator. 

Thank you. 

You can't delete a program in the MQL5.com Market, because users that have already purchased it, must be able to download it, install and use it.

You can hide it though, so it doesn't appear in the Market and in new searches.

Hugo webflow: I have a seller account where I sell 1 EA. I have actually more than +30 customers. I would like to stop selling it and propose an indicator. So i would like to be able to sell just this indicator. 
I can delete of the market the EA without any problems ? The customers will be able to re-download the EA on their mt4? 

You can't delete products, only hide them.

The reason you can't delete and only hide the product, is specifically so the current customers can continue to download and use the product.

So yes, after you hide the product, the existing customer will continue to be able to download and use it.

Ok perfect, thank you very much for your answers.  

Hugo webflow:
Hello everyone. 

Thank you. 

that begs the question, why do you have more than one account?

Paul Anscombe #:

that begs the question, why do you have more than one account?

That is true, you shouldn't have multiple MQL5 accounts @Hugo Feruglio, it's against the rules.

Hugo webflow:I have a seller account where I sell 1 EA. 
Paul Anscombe #: that begs the question, why do you have more than one account?

@Paul Anscombe has a point which I only noticed once he pointed it out.

@Hugo webflow, why do you have more than one account when the rules state that you can only have one active account?

You should delete one, probably this one, and leave the verified one active. To delete the account, reach out to the service desk to request the deletion of the account.

EDIT: Also, having more than one account drives away sales from your seller account. The more activity (posting, etc.) you have on your seller account the more indirect advertising you get.

Reason: