Capture Entry Price.

Hi Everyone,

I have an issue and trying from 3 to 4 days to solve it, But still can't solved it.

I am not able to hold/capture the price on which our signal is generated or where my entry condition is true. for example if today i got the signal of buying and  i capture it by "ASK" price code, If tomorrow i run the code again or open the MT4 it will capture  current time "ASK" price instead of original price where signal is generated.
I am not able to capture or hold it... 
Please tell me how to capture and hold current price till my long and short signal stays true. It may be true for 1 or 2 or more days. And i want to capture it without using "OrderSend" Function.
A waiting your quick response. Thank you in advance...

PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN)

Chris70:
PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PRICE_OPEN)

Thank for your reply Chris. I will try and rephrase my Query to make it more understandable. First of all i don't auto-trade, i have designed a system to guide the user and generate automated Buy and Sell signal on the chart. So whenever a Buy/Sell signal is generated i want to print the entry price on the chart. And that price should remain constant as long as the trade is open.

The idea is only to print the price on the chart screen as an object. 

Reason: