Experts: Wedge pattern - page 2

Hi Aharon Tzadik 

I really appreciate all your ideas and eas that you are posting. I really thankful for all those you are sharing.

But I have an idea based on only grid and mathemathical calculations. I could not find out how to get in touch with you, so I choosed to add it here maybe you could take a look on it and maybe you have time to create an ea for it.

My idea is based on a grid that should rely on stop orders instead of limit orders as the most of the grid ideas are right now.

So the ea place stop orders in both directions according to a user defined steps. And it should take the profit also according to a user defined tp. But it have to move the tp every time a new trade get opened in the grid. So if the user set the tp to 50 and the ea opens every 5 pips trades and if we get 13 trades opened then the ea should look for 650 pips as profit for all the opened trades in order for closing. 

Then if it close the trades then it remove the grid and start again.

But if the price go against you then of course should a user defined sl be responsible for closing the trades that got opened from the negative direction. But this time the ea do not have to worry about moving the sl, and just let it be individual sl for every trade.

Also if hedging could be added to the ea where it is up to user to either turn it on or off and from the grid level the user find appropriate will make the ea more profitable. But the hedgingg should work as the grid, so if the price after a good movement begin to go against you and your hedging begin to open trades, then the price continued in your right direction and acheaved your profits, then the EA should not close the hedged trades, but let them open and build the new grid according to them.

Ok, maybe a quick ea parameters that can make the idea clear

Starting lot:

multiplyer:

grid steps:

grid trades number:

tp:

sl:

hedging false or true

Hedging from level:

The most important in this EA should be the tp movement, hedging and the restarting. This will make the EA fully automatic. Such an EA will be good with pairs that do not have so much ranging and mostly have big movements in one direction. The idea is build on that you catch the correct trend and trade with it. Of course if the market have many ranging will make you suffer big losses, but here come the money management to work.

I hope you have the time to code such an idea.

And again thanks for your grate work.

Reason: