Experts: GridderEA - page 2

aalaarajy:

Hi

Thanks for this wonderful work and efferts that you have put into this ea.

I have some questions though.

Can I find any explanation for every setting and what it is intended for? Just to understand all this amazing EA's features.. I met eg. profit closing as geomtric or basket or hybride modes. Those terms I could not understand what means.

Also, can I use this EA for normal grid behavior without any martingale, and how?? Also, does this EA have an function that can let it work so every trade will be closed seperatly and not in a basket. Could be according to the users inputed tp and sl?

Again thanks for this amazing work.

Hello,

1. close in profit the option are: ticket, basket, hybrid and advanced.

a. ticket = expert close buy separately from sell orders.

b. basket = expert close buy and sell as basket.

c. hybrid = expert close sometimes as ticket and sometimes as basket mode.

d. advanced =  works as hybrid but sometimes try to close best pair with worst pair (I think not working this idea).

2. To avoid martingale option, just use Statical_Lot.

3. Expert not uses tp and sl, only profit and losses levels.

4. Step and Lot option = statical, geometrical, exponential.

a. statical =  same value for each orders (1,1,1,1,1,1...) or (5,5,5,5,5,5...).

b. geometrical = value from last order plus value from first order (1,2,3,4,5,6...) or (5,10,15,20,25,30...).

c. exponential =  value from last order by two (1,2,4,8,16,32...) or (5,10,20,40,80,160...).

Thank you very much. Now I have a better idea about how to adjust the settings.

I have been searching for an EA that work the oppisit of what the traditional idea of the grid. So, instead for adding and openning trades when the price go against you, you open only when it is with you. And not open when it is against you and leaving the first order just open and waiting for the price to pull back. 

What will make this idea effective is a trailing stop that should work for not letting the drawdown be big when the price after several positive trades go against you. So the trailing stop should close all the trades and start again when all the positive trades have been negative for a specific pips, let say 50.  And if the market continues to be positive with you it keep openning trades, let say until you reach 1000 pips, then close all the trades and start from the scratch.

This idea could be grate when you catch a big market movement. Even if that happen only one or twice in a month or three months. What will keep you in the market and not margincall your account is the trailing stop that is responsible for loosing as little as possible from your balance until you catch the trend that you are aiming for. And will be more effectively with pairs that usually have big movements.

I thought I could use your EA to this purpose, but it seems not. 

But the EA as it is now is still amazing. 

I hope if you know such an ea that will work as whis idea I described above you will recommend me it. The idea in short term is a grid system that instead of openning limit orders it have to open stop orders, plus a trailing stop that will deal with all the opened trades and not just with the trades one by one.

Again a big thumbs up for your work.

aalaarajy:

Thank you very much. Now I have a better idea about how to adjust the settings.

I have been searching for an EA that work the oppisit of what the traditional idea of the grid. So, instead for adding and openning trades when the price go against you, you open only when it is with you. And not open when it is against you and leaving the first order just open and waiting for the price to pull back. 

What will make this idea effective is a trailing stop that should work for not letting the drawdown be big when the price after several positive trades go against you. So the trailing stop should close all the trades and start again when all the positive trades have been negative for a specific pips, let say 50.  And if the market continues to be positive with you it keep openning trades, let say until you reach 1000 pips, then close all the trades and start from the scratch.

This idea could be grate when you catch a big market movement. Even if that happen only one or twice in a month or three months. What will keep you in the market and not margincall your account is the trailing stop that is responsible for loosing as little as possible from your balance until you catch the trend that you are aiming for. And will be more effectively with pairs that usually have big movements.

I thought I could use your EA to this purpose, but it seems not. 

But the EA as it is now is still amazing. 

I hope if you know such an ea that will work as whis idea I described above you will recommend me it. The idea in short term is a grid system that instead of openning limit orders it have to open stop orders, plus a trailing stop that will deal with all the opened trades and not just with the trades one by one.

Again a big thumbs up for your work.

I had tried this idea several years back.

But I can't find good settings.

is there a way to make the orders to a fixed value. it is ordering too much pairs.

andrewvillaflor:

is there a way to make the orders to a fixed value. it is ordering too much pairs.

Hello,

find in product page for manual.

brilliant EA! but i have a few suggestions for future versions:-

1. ability to set lot size for each currency pair or
  2. ability to select a basket of currencies that use a set lot size. i.e isolated basket (eurusd,gbpusd,audusd use 0.10 lot size) rest use the global lot size settings which could be greater or smaller than the isolated basket)
  3. ability to set all orders/trades for currency pair stop loss and profit in max $$$ i.e i have 5 trades open on eurusd and want to set a maximum loss of $500 for all currencies which the bot will then close all loss trades for eurusd when the loss reaches $500. 
  4. reason i ask this, is ive set target loss to $50, but the bot is still allowing trades to generate loss much greater than $50 for example $800. unless im doing something wrong in the settings!!!
  5. i think if we had greater control over each currency's profit.stop loss and lot size without running the EA for just 1 currency that would be the icing on the cake!
5 stars !!!

Where to download the latest v1.81 (Updated Jan 2, 2020), please?

Edi Gunawan:
Where to download the latest v1.81 (Updated Jan 2, 2020), please?

Hello,

you can to get only availabled version. Not need to find for other versions.

Dear Nikolaos,

we are currently running into a problem... The EA doesn't put up a SL and/or TP. We would like to get in touch with you for further development of the EA.

Kind regards,

Team Four-X Inc.

Flvckos Space #:

Dear Nikolaos,

we are currently running into a problem... The EA doesn't put up a SL and/or TP. We would like to get in touch with you for further development of the EA.

Kind regards,

Team Four-X Inc.

Hello,

expert works with out hard stop loss and take profit. Working wiht virtual levels to close orders.

Reason: