Trailing stop

Wondering if anyone else has had this problem in demo. Had an open short in EUR/USD, and when the .01 lot trade was $.90 in profit, placed a trailing stop in place 15 points above price which was at.  The market moved down, taking the trailing stop down with is a couple of points, then rallied.  When the ask line hit thr trailing buy stop order, there was no fill.  When the bid line hit the trailing buy stop, the order wasn't filled.  The trade went from a profit to a loss, and is still open 30 minutes after the trailing buy stop was hit.  Why was the buy stop not filled in profit/  Is this just occurring in demo?  Going to try and post screen shots of the 1 minute chart showing the short entry and trailing buy stop.  Hope someone can explain this to me.  

drbob8000:
Wondering if anyone else has had this problem in demo. Had an open short in EUR/USD, and when the .01 lot trade was $.90 in profit, placed a trailing stop in place 15 points above price which was at.  The market moved down, taking the trailing stop down with is a couple of points, then rallied.  When the ask line hit thr trailing buy stop order, there was no fill.  When the bid line hit the trailing buy stop, the order wasn't filled.  The trade went from a profit to a loss, and is still open 30 minutes after the trailing buy stop was hit.  Why was the buy stop not filled in profit/  Is this just occurring in demo?  Going to try and post screen shots of the 1 minute chart showing the short entry and trailing buy stop.  Hope someone can explain this to me.  
It just happened again, only this time with a pending limit sell order.  Price traded up through the order, and it went from green to yellow below in the trade log, then truned green again when price came back down through it, but did not fill.  What's going on?
Files:

I am using MT5. Can someone explain to me how how to use Trailing stop on my mobile phone application for mt5?

dmutitu2002:
I am using MT5. Can someone explain to me how how to use Trailing stop on my mobile phone application for mt5?

Mobile terminals are for monitoring or to open trades manually, but they are not suitable for Automated trading and Trailingstop.

drbob8000:
It just happened again, only this time with a pending limit sell order.  Price traded up through the order, and it went from green to yellow below in the trade log, then truned green again when price came back down through it, but did not fill.  What's going on?
Nothing strange for times of big news and wild volatility (like the EU monetary statement and ECB press conference following it). If I am correct, those happened at that time, hence ...

Mladen Rakic:
Nothing strange for times of big news and wild volatility (like the EU monetary statement and ECB press conference following it). If I am correct, those happened at that time, hence ...
But the trades were still open after 30 minutes.  Makes no sense.  These were stop orders, not limit orders
Reason: