Very Important Question about freelance.

I have 2 questions
1. In freelance is it fine or allowed to send your customer order on his email instead of mql5???

2. If I build an EA for customer in freelance, the copyright belongs to whom?? the customer can also publish the EA???

Please just answer the question if you know

I hope the people will reply, and the good discussion about Freelance service will be started on this thread.

---------------

Mafuta Landou:
I have 2 questions
1. In freelance is it fine or allowed to send your customer order on his email instead of mql5???

2. If I build an EA for customer in freelance, the copyright belongs to whom?? the customer can also publish the EA???

Please just answer the question if you know but don't send me links to go to read, I don't like reading boring stuffs.

I also don't like the way they delete stuffs without any reason given to people but there is nothing you can do. It's their business and they can do whatever they want. Just by trying to express yourself, look at all those intimidations. very sad.

James Anthony:

I also don't like the way they delete stuffs without any reason given to people but there is nothing you can do. It's their business and they can do whatever they want. Just by trying to express yourself, look at all those intimidations. very sad.

Let it go, It's life. Do you know the answers to those questions? ??

Well i am not a developer, only a customer with 5 jobs and 6th job running. during my first job i mentioned my mob number and my job was removed. During recent job my developer was slow so i wanted to contact him through whatsapp, he refused saying if we exchange numbers or emails before locking payments and relevant processes we both can get banned from mql5 market. So if we want to stay in MQL5 market then we should definitely follow their rules. 

Answer to Q1. you will stay safe by sending EA through MQL5 as customer cannot sue you later for no evidence in MQL5 market for completed EA.

Answer to Q2.  ( I guess )   The Idea and EA belongs to him. you are already paid for what you did. so he has 80  to 90% more chances to publish. 

I work with a lot of freelancers. Using MQL5.com is better than emailing. It protects both.

EA, the code and copyright belongs to the client. Client can do what he wants with the code.

I don't publish any EAs. I use them for my business. But every person is different.

There is so many products in market with different developers & different prices but have same EA's with custom modifications so basically developers can publish clients EA's with some custom modifications, I can't find any copyright rule in MQL5.
Reason: