parameter of MT4

Hello,

After making a subscription on a signal, what are the parameters to check  in this image that I send you

when do I have to synchronize my vps

And after synchronization, what are the boxes that I have to check in tools, option, in this image?

Often, I received 2 trades instead of one. For example, the signal provider opens a trade on EURUSD , and I get this trade, but after a few hours, I open the account and there is 2 trades, the  trade at the beginning is doubled, but the provider has not opened any trade just the first  which is still open.

Can you help me.

thank you so much

Files:
Capture_1.PNG  52 kb

If you have double orders in your trading account so the one is from VPS and the other oen is from your home Metatrader.
If yes so read the following:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service

Eleni Anna Branou, 2018.08.10 14:52

You are copying the signal 2 times, on VPS (as you should) and locally in your computer.

Untick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option in signal settings (MT >> Tools >> Options >> Signals) and click OK in your local (computer) platform.

tokiana:

Hello,

After making a subscription on a signal, what are the parameters to check  in this image that I send you

when do I have to synchronize my vps

And after synchronization, what are the boxes that I have to check in tools, option, in this image?

Often, I received 2 trades instead of one. For example, the signal provider opens a trade on EURUSD , and I get this trade, but after a few hours, I open the account and there is 2 trades, the  trade at the beginning is doubled, but the provider has not opened any trade just the first  which is still open.

Can you help me.

thank you so much

Things are not the same whether you use Vps or not
The Gmt never changes and it is always the same The thing that changes is the position we are on the Globe ...
If i am in Uk and it is lets say it is 9am and you are different time from me
then for me will be 9am local time and Gmt 08:00 and for you will be your local time (different from mine) but still 0800 gmt_
but Gmt is the same ... If you set the Ea to open on Monday @ 0700 gmt then it will open at that time which is the time LON opens at 0800 (gmt+1)
Gmt is just a Universal reference and the Ea needs to be based on that ref.ce for all of us to synchronize the timing with markets
You now have it for MOnday at 0700 to start so can Leave it that way and will open on Monday .. Hope it makes sense !

Sergey Golubev:

If you have double orders in your trading account so the one is from VPS and the other oen is from your home Metatrader.

thak you

Sergey Golubev:

apart from that, I can't receive a trade from the signal provider  until I open my trading account.

For example, at 13h the signal provider  open a trade but I can't get it until at the time I open my trading account at 15h. My VPS works well.

how can I do to avoid this problem in the future 

As I understand - you are using MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5.
So, you can check the instruction about how to subscribe to the signal with this MQL5 VPS for MT4/MT5 

Besides, you can check VPS log files for possible errors.

----------------

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - new instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731 

----------------

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Sergey Golubev:

Si je comprends bien, vous utilisez MQL5 VPS pour MT4 / MT5 .
Vous pouvez donc consulter les instructions sur la façon de vous abonner au signal avec ce  VPS MQL5 pour MT4 / MT5 

. Vous pouvez également consulter les fichiers journaux VPS pour rechercher d'éventuelles erreurs.

----------------

Comment s'abonner à MT4 / MT5 Signal - Nouvelles instructions
https://www.mql5.com/fr/forum/189731 

----------------

thank you very much for helping me

Reason: