Wrong copy of signal - Help

Hi,

i subscribed to a  signal but instead of opening 1 position (as in the signal and as confirmed by the author) it opens 2 positions, the second one partially close usually after some time few seconds or hours... (as "does not exist on signal provider account, tring to close" this is what journal says) leaving 1 position open as in the signal... do you know how this is possible? could it be something around settings or balance? my balance is a lot more big than the one on the signal and i have "no more than 70% of deposit" for signal. The point is that it shuoldn't open 2 positions. On top of it i noticed that it opens the order calculating as i set 100% balance and than remove the 30% probably after doublechecking it.

I have flagged "copy stop loss and take profit level" and "syncrhorinze positions without confirmation". 

Please help.

Goku

seiangoku:

Hi,

i subscribed to a  signal but instead of opening 1 position (as in the signal and as confirmed by the author) it opens 2 positions, the second one partially close usually after some time few seconds or hours... (as "does not exist on signal provider account, tring to close" this is what journal says) leaving 1 position open as in the signal... do you know how this is possible? could it be something around settings or balance? my balance is a lot more big than the one on the signal and i have "no more than 70% of deposit" for signal. The point is that it shuoldn't open 2 positions. On top of it i noticed that it opens the order calculating as i set 100% balance and than remove the 30% probably after doublechecking it.

I have flagged "copy stop loss and take profit level" and "syncrhorinze positions without confirmation". 

Please help.

Goku

You are copying the signal twice, once on your MQL5 VPS and once locally on your computer's MT4 terminal.

Untick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, in your local MT4 terminal >> Options >> Tools >> Signals tab.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You are copying the signal twice, once on your MQL5 VPS and once locally on your computer's MT4 terminal.

Untick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, in your local MT4 terminal >> Options >> Tools >> Signals tab.

that's why! thanks. the problem is i don't know which mt4 is running the remaining open position i have now... i don't have mql5 vps but 2 private vps with mt4 and same account. 

Reason: