How to make multiple orders at once

Hi guys I am looking for a MT5 utility that enables me to open the same trade an x amount of times instantly. FOR example if I buy 100 lots of EUR/USD i want it to automatically open 4 other buy positions of the same volume at the same price. Then when i close the main trade or modify it with a SL or TP i want it to automatically be applied to the other copied trades as well. My broker has a volume limit of 100 lots per trade and a maximum of 200 orders. So I want to open positions that are in excess of 100 lots and the only way for me to do that is to open multiple orders at the same price. Is there any EA or utility that can assist me with this ?

rojanjameson:
Hi guys I am looking for a MT5 utility that enables me to open the same trade an x amount of times instantly. FOR example if I buy 100 lots of EUR/USD i want it to automatically open 4 other buy positions of the same volume at the same price. Then when i close the main trade or modify it with a SL or TP i want it to automatically be applied to the other copied trades as well. My broker has a volume limit of 100 lots per trade and a maximum of 200 orders. So I want to open positions that are in excess of 100 lots and the only way for me to do that is to open multiple orders at the same price. Is there any EA or utility that can assist me with this ?

You can find such utilities in the Market.

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest products in the forum.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You can find such utilities in the Market.

We are not allowed to discuss or suggest products in the forum.

I have looked in the market however was unable to find one. How much would a developer charge to make me something of that sort ?

rojanjameson:
I have looked in the market however was unable to find one. How much would a developer charge to make me something of that sort ?

You can post it as a job in Freelance and see.

As far as I know there are such utilities in the Market.