Copying trades between multiple accounts

Hi,

I need an EA that can copy trades between many master accounts on one MT5 to many slave accoutns on another MT5. These accounts will be paired one-to-one.

I already tried FXBlue Trade Copier solution, but it only broadcasts trades to logged in accounts on receiver side.

I have 5 sender accounts on one MT5 instance and 5 receiver accounts on another MT5 instance and want to pair them one-to-one without creating 10 instances of MT5 on my computer.

Discussion (especially the recommendations) about commercial and any external EAs/tools
is prohibited on the forum.

You can make your own research, or use Freelance service for example.
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

pourya7: I need an EA that can copy trades between many master accounts on one MT5 to many slave accoutns on another MT5. These accounts will be paired one-to-one. I already tried FXBlue Trade Copier solution, but it only broadcasts trades to logged in accounts on receiver side. I have 5 sender accounts on one MT5 instance and 5 receiver accounts on another MT5 instance and want to pair them one-to-one without creating 10 instances of MT5 on my computer.

What you are requesting is technically not possible with the retail MetaTrader terminal.

Each terminal can only logon to one trading account at a time, and therefore you must have one terminal open an running for each slave account to receive trades, and one terminal open and running for each of the master accounts sending their trades.

Each of these terminals can be running on your computer or on a VPS, but in all, there has to be one terminal running for each trading account.

EDIT: There are free trade coping EAs for receiving and sending, in the CodeBase. Do a search and research how they work.

MQL5 Code Base
MQL5 Code Base
  • www.mql5.com
MQL5 Source Code Library for MetaTrader 5
Reason: