Indicators: Hull moving average

To add comments, please log in or register
Automated-Trading
Automated-Trading  

Hull moving average:

Hull moving average (non-repainting version)

Hull moving average

Author: Mladen Rakic

mntiwana Tiwana
mntiwana Tiwana  

Dearest Mladen

Thanks for the newest HMA nrp ver - :)

comparing with one of your previous nrp Hull Averages ver,almost with same parameters,it is same and equal to Hull of Lwma,may i know if HMA calculated and using lwma as default

regards

hma

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mntiwana Tiwana:

Dearest Mladen

Thanks for the newest HMA nrp ver - :)

comparing with one of your previous nrp Hull Averages ver,almost with same parameters,it is same and equal to Hull of Lwma,may i know if HMA calculated and using lwma as default

regards

The code for doing that is altered in order to avoid any loops. It is still LWMA but code is made in a different way.

Hence, in 99.999999999% of cases it is not looping any more, and, regardless of the Hull period, all except the first hull period calculations are taking exactly the same time for any Hull period - which is not the case at all for "classical" calculation

Drew Cox
Drew Cox  

Great work Mladen,

I noticed in the data window both the up and down labels say "Hull slope down" and the up data field is always empty. Is there any chance of fixing these? Great to also have an MT5 version as I've migrated to this platform now I can manually load data for backtesting.

Thanks Drew
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Drew Cox:

Great work Mladen,

I noticed in the data window both the up and down labels say "Hull slope down" and the up data field is always empty. Is there any chance of fixing these? Great to also have an MT5 version as I've migrated to this platform now I can manually load data for backtesting.

Thanks Drew

Re-check the data ...

There is one buffer labeled Hull and two labeled Hull slope down. That is how non-repainting two color line must be done in metatrader 4 (check the code - it is there after all and you can easily check what exactly and why is it done) . Nothing wrong with it and nothing to be fixed

Drew Cox
Drew Cox  
Mladen Rakic:

Re-check the data ...

There is one buffer labeled Hull and two labeled Hull slope down. That is how non-repainting two color line must be done in metatrader 4 (check the code - it is there after all and you can easily check what exactly and why is it done) . Nothing wrong with it and nothing to be fixed

Thanks much appreciated
satan13
satan13  
Thx for the indicator, any chance to add a push (for the mobile) alert? It would be very much appreciated.
billc
billc  
I really think this is great, it just needs an audible alert to wake me up.
To add comments, please log in or register