Experts: QuotesDemo

QuotesDemo:

The Expert Advisor shows the current values of World Stock Indices from Google Finance using WebRequest function. The quotes are updated every 10 seconds.

Fig. 2. Realtime World Stock Indices from Google Finance

Author: MetaQuotes Software Corp.

Automated-Trading:

QuotesDemo:

This code doesn't compile with ME build 944.

You forgot such line at the end of .mqh and .mq5 file :

<!-- Generated in 0 ms -->

Automated-Trading:

QuotesDemo:

There is a typo in the address to add :

For working with server you need to add "https://www.googe.com/finance" to the list of the allowed URLs (Main menu->Tools->Options, "Expert Advisors" tab):

The WebRequest() function seems not to be yet available for MetaEditor 5 build 930. That's why this code is not compiling...

Malacarne:
The WebRequest() function seems not to be yet available for MetaEditor 5 build 930. That's why this code is not compiling...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Experts: QuotesDemo

angevoyageur, 2014.05.27 16:25

This code doesn't compile with ME build 944.

You forgot such line at the end of .mqh and .mq5 file :

<!-- Generated in 0 ms -->

The code is compiling with build 944 if you remove the line (see above) at the end of each file.

But this problem has been corrected now.

angevoyageur:

There is a typo in the address to add :

Fixed. Thank you.

The error with appendix fixed also.

Automated-Trading:

Fixed. Thank you.

The error with appendix fixed also.

Thank you.

Hello,

I have downloaded quotes demo.  Corrected all errors. Still I am not able to fix. I have added like this

MessageBox("Add address 'https://www.google.com/finance typo' in Expert Advisors tab of the Options window","Information",MB_ICONINFORMATION);

return(INIT_FAILED); I really need an Indian stock market advisor for my husband. If I can fix this and if I get it active it will be very helpful for me. My husband alwatys loose money in the stock market. Please guide me to get it activated.

I am very happy to get ur EA and very much thankful to you 

Thanks

Sobha 

Reason: